Windows 10: Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake

Discus and support Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am setting up a new Windows 10 laptop and chose "Set Up For An Organization" by mistake. How can I reset it to "Set Up For Personal Use?"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RichardDeanJohnson, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake

I am setting up a new Windows 10 laptop and chose "Set Up For An Organization" by mistake. How can I reset it to "Set Up For Personal Use?"

:)

RichardDeanJohnson, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 11, 2018
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 11, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake

1. Windows 10 Setup Choose Organization by Mistake - Similar Threads - Setup Choose Organization

2. Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization": Windows setup seems to be forcing me to setup for an organization and I am concern this PC has some configuration or controls applied by the previous owner, which I want to eliminate and have a fresh install. Anyone knows of this issue and how to solve it? More details below....
  3. Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization": Windows setup seems to be forcing me to setup for an organization and I am concern this PC has some configuration or controls applied by the previous owner, which I want to eliminate and have a fresh install. Anyone knows of this issue and how to solve it? More details below....
  4. Windows 10 Pro Setup Forces "Setup for an Organization"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake: Good day, Community:I can't recall how I exactly created a 2nd Microsoft account, but they now present when I boot up my laptop PC. My laptop O/S is Windows 10 Pro - fully updated to 21H1 - build 19043. When I boot my machine, the message is that my sign-on information is...
  6. Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake: Good day, Community:I can't recall how I exactly created a 2nd Microsoft account, but they now present when I boot up my laptop PC. My laptop O/S is Windows 10 Pro - fully updated to 21H1 - build 19043. When I boot my machine, the message is that my sign-on information is...
  7. Dual Microsoft Accounts setup By Mistake

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Choose what to keep / Windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Choose what to keep / Windows 10 setup: Hello, I wanted to download windows but it Making me to choose.does nothing means to delete c drive only or all drives? Pls respond fast its urgent. [IMG]...
  9. Made a mistake in setup of new computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Made a mistake in setup of new computer: Hi! I just got a new computer and messed up the setup by using my son's info instead of my own. I want to be the administrator of the accounts on this computer I'm coming from a Mac so not sure if this means the same thing. I did a shift-restart hoping to reset Windows 10....
  10. Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Organization vs Personal Setup Windows 10: Bought a new computer and mistakenly set it up as if it was part of an organization and need to roll it back to setup for personal use. Any idea how to do that? I can't even log onto the computer at this point. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks! Andrew...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 setup for organization

2. windows 10 setup for an organization

3. change dell laptop from personal to business

4. accidentally chose setup as organisation,
  5. setup for an organization and set up for personal use,
  6. windows 10 organization set up,
  7. windows setup for organization,
  8. setup for organization windows 10,
  9. setup for organisation windows 10,
  10. set up windows 10 for an organization,
  11. setup for an organization windows 10,