Windows 10: Windows 10 setup error

Discus and support Windows 10 setup error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As I about to pick my partition for my dual booting configuration in the Windows 10 setup, windows put out an error and say "Windows cannot be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ClarenceAguimod0519, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 setup error

As I about to pick my partition for my dual booting configuration in the Windows 10 setup, windows put out an error and say "Windows cannot be installed on this disk. The selected disk has an MBR partition table. On EFI systems, Windows can only be installed to GPT disks". What should I do? I have files on that second partition

:)

ClarenceAguimod0519, Jul 4, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Ashish Sondhi, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 setup error

The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup

FYI - The list of error codes for Windows 10 setup

Read more: http://winaero.com/blog/the-list-of-...rror0x0000005C

Cluster Head, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 setup error

1. Windows 10 setup error - Similar Threads - setup error

2. Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory: I am trying to install git bash, git lfs, and discord but I am getting these errors.I tried changing permissions for temp folders and rebooting my laptop, also tried turning off the controlled folder access in Windows Security, but it didn't work either. Please help me...
  3. Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory: I am trying to install git bash, git lfs, and discord but I am getting these errors.I tried changing permissions for temp folders and rebooting my laptop, also tried turning off the controlled folder access in Windows Security, but it didn't work either. Please help me...
  4. Error 5: Setup was unable to create the directory

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. im getting error code 0x80070652 when trying to setup C++ 2015-2022 x64

in Windows 10 Gaming
    im getting error code 0x80070652 when trying to setup C++ 2015-2022 x64: I'm trying to install EA Play but it's telling me to redownload my redistributables so thats what im doing. However, when I get like 35% it stops downloading and gives me the error code. what should i do?...
  6. im getting error code 0x80070652 when trying to setup C++ 2015-2022 x64

im getting error code 0x80070652 when trying to setup C++ 2015-2022 x64: I'm trying to install EA Play but it's telling me to redownload my redistributables so thats what im doing. However, when I get like 35% it stops downloading and gives me the error code. what should i do?...
  7. Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...: Hello,Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". Acre SFG16-71...
  8. Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...

Windows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English...: Hello,Help pleaseWindows 11 Home edition Voice Access Won't setup "Download error" downloading the English language model, "try again". Acre SFG16-71...
  9. Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10: Split from this thread. Hello sir, I am running Windows 10 1903 on my laptop. I have tried to upgrade it to 22H2. I have also followed exact same steps as depicted above. But still getting an error saying : We couldn't install Windows10. Both logs with Error screen are shared...
  10. Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10

Windows 10 Setup Error: We couldn't install Windows10: Split from this thread. Hello sir, I am running Windows 10 1903 on my laptop. I have tried to upgrade it to 22H2. I have also followed exact same steps as depicted above. But still getting an error saying : We couldn't install Windows10. Both logs with Error screen are shared...