Windows 10: windows 10 setup freeze

Discus and support windows 10 setup freeze in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; im trying to update windows 10 to the latest version to use mixed reality but it always gets stuck on checking for updates at 14%. ive tried stopping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OPretzel, Jan 26, 2019.

1. OPretzel Win User

windows 10 setup freeze

im trying to update windows 10 to the latest version to use mixed reality but it always gets stuck on checking for updates at 14%. ive tried stopping windows update service and running the update troubleshooter and dont know what else to do

:)

OPretzel, Jan 26, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 26, 2019
  3. Mayra Aqu Win User
    Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jan 26, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 setup freeze

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 26, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 setup freeze

1. windows 10 setup freeze - Similar Threads - setup freeze

2. Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up"

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up": I am trying to setup Windows Hello Face recognition for the first time with a new Hello compatible web cam that I just got. It is a Nexigo Hellocam highly rated on Amazon. When I click on "Set up" under "Windows Hello Face" in the "Sign-in options" page in accounts setup, I...
  3. Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up": I am trying to setup Windows Hello Face recognition for the first time with a new Hello compatible web cam that I just got. It is a Nexigo Hellocam highly rated on Amazon. When I click on "Set up" under "Windows Hello Face" in the "Sign-in options" page in accounts setup, I...
  4. Windows Hello setup freezes with a blank screen after clicking "Set up"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows 10 freezing with dual monitor setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 freezing with dual monitor setup: Hello,I have had a recurring issue for a few months now that is occurring on two different systems. As the title of this post describes, both monitors freeze up and don't allow for me to shutdown Windows 10 properly hold down the power button until the computer turns off....
  6. Windows 10 install freezes seconds into setup spinning dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install freezes seconds into setup spinning dots: I'm trying to install 10 to an old desktop that meets the required minimum specs. I've tried the media creation disk and rufus MBR format with the same results. Desktop is currently running 7....
  7. Windows freeze up and flicker in a dual screen setup

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freeze up and flicker in a dual screen setup: Issue: I recently bought a display tablet for drawing similar to Wacom drawing tablets, and tried to set up a dual-screen situation for my desktop. But since then there are occasions where the screen just freezes and starts to flicker with lines and colours, almost like I'm...
  8. Windows 10 Fresh Install Freezing at Various Points of Setup

Windows 10 Fresh Install Freezing at Various Points of Setup: I ran into some troubles on my PC not too long ago, so I decided to do a complete reinstallation of Windows to get it back in a working state. Using the Creation Tool, I installed Windows into a clean SSD (the same SSD that I reinstalled windows some time before) and...
  9. Windows freezes when setup restarted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows freezes when setup restarted: we built a PC and we plugged in the windows 10 installation usb. it would install normally but then when it automatically restarted in the installation it would deadlock on the boot screen. whenever we restart the computer now it does the same thing. if we try safe mode it...
  10. Trying to install Windows 10 but it freezes before the setup wizard

Trying to install Windows 10 but it freezes before the setup wizard: I just finished building my computer and I am trying to install Windows 10 onto it. I'm using a USB flash drive and I downloaded the ISO using the media creation tool via Microsoft's website and I created the install media using Rufus. When I plug my USB into the computer and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 setup freeze