Windows 10: Windows 10 Setup No Internet

Discus and support Windows 10 Setup No Internet in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This has been an ongoing problem with all kinds of devices including Android,Apple,Windows 8 and Windows 10.On Windows 10, I can not use my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Joshua Cuéllar, Aug 9, 2022.

1. Windows 10 Setup No Internet

This has been an ongoing problem with all kinds of devices including Android,Apple,Windows 8 and Windows 10.On Windows 10, I can not use my computer unless I connect to the internet. Why?From the setup screen I can press windowsKey+ctrl+enter then alt f10 and finally I can use a number of short cut keys to openDevice ManagerControl PanelWindows ExplorerI can not open command prompt or powershell.This appears to be a problem with the Windows Team wanting to do Enterprise Support however they complicate OS usage for regular home users or even roaming professionals who manage their own computer o

:)

Joshua Cuéllar, Aug 9, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 9, 2022
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Setup No Internet wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

mixa, Aug 9, 2022
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Setup No Internet

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 9, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Setup No Internet

1. Windows 10 Setup No Internet - Similar Threads - Setup Internet

2. Labtop setup internet not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Labtop setup internet not working: I just got a new windows 11 labtop and every time I connect to the Wi-Fi , it says I’ve lost internet connection. This is during setup right after picking my region, keyboard layout, etc. I also tried multiple Wi-Fis like my phone hotspot and the main house Wi-Fi. Both say...
  3. Labtop setup internet not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Labtop setup internet not working: I just got a new windows 11 labtop and every time I connect to the Wi-Fi , it says I’ve lost internet connection. This is during setup right after picking my region, keyboard layout, etc. I also tried multiple Wi-Fis like my phone hotspot and the main house Wi-Fi. Both say...
  4. Getting No internet, secured on windows setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting No internet, secured on windows setup: Howdy I’m setting up my windows 11 laptop after a reset it was working perfectly fine but now I’m getting a no internet secured while trying to connect to my home internet. it’s working fine on my phone and Xbox and I don’t know how to fix it....
  5. Getting No internet, secured on windows setup

Getting No internet, secured on windows setup: Howdy I’m setting up my windows 11 laptop after a reset it was working perfectly fine but now I’m getting a no internet secured while trying to connect to my home internet. it’s working fine on my phone and Xbox and I don’t know how to fix it....
  6. everytime i try to setup windows hello PIN, this happen "you'll need internet for this"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    everytime i try to setup windows hello PIN, this happen "you'll need internet for this": i have internet connection, i tried everything on the internet says, but it doesn't work at all, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-setup-windows-hello-pin-this/ff642edd-1896-4111-a37e-967675a7eccd
  7. everytime i try to setup windows hello PIN, this happen "you'll need internet for this"

everytime i try to setup windows hello PIN, this happen "you'll need internet for this": i have internet connection, i tried everything on the internet says, but it doesn't work at all, please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/everytime-i-try-to-setup-windows-hello-pin-this/ff642edd-1896-4111-a37e-967675a7eccd
  8. Windows 11 stuck in internet setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 stuck in internet setup: I just installed windows 11 unable to chose wifi in set-up cause it's only showing ethernet and I' don't have ethernet cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stuck-in-internet-setup/d0c6ebc1-c39f-4231-b77b-a38d6e272a13
  9. Windows 11 stuck in internet setup

Windows 11 stuck in internet setup: I just installed windows 11 unable to chose wifi in set-up cause it's only showing ethernet and I' don't have ethernet cable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stuck-in-internet-setup/d0c6ebc1-c39f-4231-b77b-a38d6e272a13
  10. New laptop will not connect to internet on setup.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop will not connect to internet on setup.: I am trying to help a friend set up their HP Pavilion. They get stuck on the screen "Let's Connect You To A Network"Every time they try to connect to their network, it says "Can't connect to this network"they think they are installing windows 10 but they are not totally...