Windows 10: Windows 10 setup not showing

Discus and support Windows 10 setup not showing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hey so i am trying to install windows 10 using a usb because when i boot my device i wait 5 minutes for the asus in search of incredible to go away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by amralkilany, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 setup not showing

Hey so i am trying to install windows 10 using a usb because when i boot my device i wait 5 minutes for the asus in search of incredible to go away then a black screen shows then i wait for 10 minutes or 15 and it lets me in asus bios by itself so i tried downloading media creation tool and installing windows 10 on my usb flash then i plugged it in my computer and went to asus bios using f2 and i changed boot option 1 to my flash then i rebooted my computer and the same thing happend black screen then it lets me to asus bios by itself and the windows 10 setup doesnt show.

:)

amralkilany, Oct 19, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 19, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Windows 10 setup not showing

lorraine walsh, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 setup not showing

1. Windows 10 setup not showing - Similar Threads - setup showing

2. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  3. i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me...: i opening an windows 11 64 bit setup iso file on my windows 7 32 bit pc but it showing me an error the version of this file is not compatible with the version of windows you're running...
  4. I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...: First of all, why is that? I have multiple instances of printers setup because Microsoft won't allow access to print dialogs through a Word object another argument for another day. So I set up different printers essentially print queues, one that duplexs automatically and one...
  5. I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...

I have printers setup that list when I print, but do not show up in the Printer Settings...: First of all, why is that? I have multiple instances of printers setup because Microsoft won't allow access to print dialogs through a Word object another argument for another day. So I set up different printers essentially print queues, one that duplexs automatically and one...
  6. Gateway laptop doesn't show any networks during setup process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gateway laptop doesn't show any networks during setup process: Hello. I have a Gateway laptop that's running Windows 11 that doesn't show any networks during the setup process. I think either the internal Wi-Fi card might be disconnected, or the drivers for the Wi-Fi adapter are corrupted/didn't get installed right, because I tried...
  7. Gateway laptop doesn't show any networks during setup process

Gateway laptop doesn't show any networks during setup process: Hello. I have a Gateway laptop that's running Windows 11 that doesn't show any networks during the setup process. I think either the internal Wi-Fi card might be disconnected, or the drivers for the Wi-Fi adapter are corrupted/didn't get installed right, because I tried...
  8. How do you make a laptop display show on monitor during window setup?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you make a laptop display show on monitor during window setup?: Hello all,I'm not sure if this is possible, but I figured I'd try here. I currently have a gamming laptop with a broken screen. I'd been using a monitor and treating it like a tower. Unfortunately I had to do a window reset on the machine. However during the setup process the...
  9. How do you make a laptop display show on monitor during window setup?

How do you make a laptop display show on monitor during window setup?: Hello all,I'm not sure if this is possible, but I figured I'd try here. I currently have a gamming laptop with a broken screen. I'd been using a monitor and treating it like a tower. Unfortunately I had to do a window reset on the machine. However during the setup process the...
  10. My new PC won't show any WiFi networks during setup.

My new PC won't show any WiFi networks during setup.: I bought a new PC and I am trying to set it up, however when I do this I get to the screen that says I need an internet connection to continue. This screen also shows no WiFi signals and I have attempted an ethernet connection to no success. I know it's not a problem with the...