Windows 10: Windows 10 Setup On VirtualBox Failing To Start

Discus and support Windows 10 Setup On VirtualBox Failing To Start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When I Was Booting Up My Windows 10 and wanted to install it on Virtualbox it gave me an error. Heres What It Said: Recovery Your PC/Device needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HelloNeighbor, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Setup On VirtualBox Failing To Start

When I Was Booting Up My Windows 10 and wanted to install it on Virtualbox it gave me an error. Heres What It Said:

Recovery Your PC/Device needs to be repaired

This operating system uses the Physical Address Extension feature to support systems with more than 4 GB of RAM. You'll need to use a PC with a compatible processor to run the operating system. Error code: 0xc0000260 You'll need to use recovery tools. If you don't have any installation med (like a disc or USB device), Contact your PC administrator or PC/Device manufacturer. My Specs: Intel HD Graphics, Intel Celeron, 4GB of RAM, Lenovo Thinkpad, Windows 10 Pro (64 Bit) And I'm Also in the Windows Insider Program.

:)

HelloNeighbor, Jul 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 crashes when starting a VirtualBox (5.0.26) image after Windows 10 updates

Hi all,

after some Windows 10 updates were installed automatically yesterday and today, Windows crashes everytime I start a VirtualBox (5.0.26) image. VirtualBox Manager itself runs fine. The crash only occurs when I start theselected image. The new (black) window
    to start Win XP is shown and after 5 seconds Windows 10 host crashes.

Before the updates were applied VirtualBox ran perfect without any problems for ~ 1 year.

Windows updates applied:

• KB3176935
    • KB3176936
    • KB3176937
    • KB3193494
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player

BlueScreen Message while collecting data:

• SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTIOIN

Codes from Event viewer:

• 0x0000003b (0x00000000c0000096, 0xffff8080b7500890, 0xffff8080b7de7ce0, 0x0000000000000000)

Has anybody any idea how to fix?

Thanks

Thomas

ThomasEhrenberg, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jul 5, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Setup On VirtualBox Failing To Start

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Setup On VirtualBox Failing To Start

1. Windows 10 Setup On VirtualBox Failing To Start - Similar Threads - Setup VirtualBox Failing

2. Windows Setup fails to start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Setup fails to start: Hello!I'm hoping to get some guidance in trying to install a recent version of Windows onto a PC. Currently, I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Rather than attempting an in-place upgrade, I've bought a new drive, and am attempting to do a clean install onto the drive,...
  3. Windows Setup fails to start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Setup fails to start: Hello!I'm hoping to get some guidance in trying to install a recent version of Windows onto a PC. Currently, I'm using Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit. Rather than attempting an in-place upgrade, I've bought a new drive, and am attempting to do a clean install onto the drive,...
  4. Windows Setup fails to start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Virtualbox problem: the setup of windows 10 ISO is on a loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtualbox problem: the setup of windows 10 ISO is on a loop: I made my own Windows 10 ISO file using MSMG toolkit, removing apps from windows to make a "LTSC" kinda version of my own.. i followed a tutorial from youtube to make the ISO.My ISO is aroung 10gb. When i start the virtualbox i put 4gb ram, followed the recommended settings...
  6. Virtualbox problem: the setup of windows 10 ISO is on a loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtualbox problem: the setup of windows 10 ISO is on a loop: I made my own Windows 10 ISO file using MSMG toolkit, removing apps from windows to make a "LTSC" kinda version of my own.. i followed a tutorial from youtube to make the ISO.My ISO is aroung 10gb. When i start the virtualbox i put 4gb ram, followed the recommended settings...
  7. Virtualbox problem: the setup of windows 10 ISO is on a loop

8. VirtualBox cannot start

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    VirtualBox cannot start: Hello I am running a fresh install of Windows 10 1909 because I changed my Hard drive to an SSD, and I cannot start my virtual machines that I have imported from my previous install of windows 10 1809. I have Hyper-v, sandbox, containers, and all other virtual machine...
  9. Windows 10 Setup fails

Windows 10 Setup fails: I have been trying to upgrade my Windows 7 Home Premium to Windows 10 Home. System is up to date. I bought the upgrade on an USB drive. When I try to upgrade I get the following message: "Setup couldn't start properly. Please reboot your PC and try running Windows 10 Setup...
  10. Windows 10 setup fail

Windows 10 setup fail: Hello For the last year/months I've been trying to update Windows 10 in the end I contacted Microsoft for technical support help but every time the Windows 10 update fails either I can't get to complete the CUSTOM installation or I give control to the technical staff they...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why my installation for virtual box failing