Windows 10: Windows 10 Setup skip

Discus and support Windows 10 Setup skip in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, so I activated the hidden administrator account in windows 10, and now it wants to set my pc up, like it was not used. i start from the" his... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AttikaAtesz, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Setup skip

Hello, so I activated the hidden administrator account in windows 10, and now it wants to set my pc up, like it was not used. i start from the" his might take several minutes" screen, then it asks me the permissions send data to Microsoft, write navigate with pen, etc. But I alredy have an account which i am using for 2 years, i just want to see every folder on my pc, the ones which wren't being shown after enabling view hidden files. i.e: $Recycle.bin so, Is there any way to skip the setup, or just see literally every folder?

:)

AttikaAtesz, Jan 2, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

you don't have to use a Microsoft account....
    I know I'm not.

Scrizz, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Setup skip

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Setup skip

1. Windows 10 Setup skip - Similar Threads - Setup skip

2. pin setup goes wrong and skipping this step does not work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pin setup goes wrong and skipping this step does not work.: Hello,I've set up my laptop for the first time after buying it and when I turn it on and log with my outlook account I'm asked to create the Hello Pin for the first time but it goes wrong. A message says that I can do this later. I then click the option to do it later, but...
  3. pin setup goes wrong and skipping this step does not work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pin setup goes wrong and skipping this step does not work.: Hello,I've set up my laptop for the first time after buying it and when I turn it on and log with my outlook account I'm asked to create the Hello Pin for the first time but it goes wrong. A message says that I can do this later. I then click the option to do it later, but...
  4. Is there a way to skip connecting to a network during setup after fresh start? Network...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to skip connecting to a network during setup after fresh start? Network...: I've been having an issue with my network driver disappearing on my windows 11 laptop for about a week and have yet to find a permanent solution. The only thing that does work temporarily is uninstall/reinstall it then restart device. I'm having to do this several times a...
  5. Is there a way to skip connecting to a network during setup after fresh start? Network...

Is there a way to skip connecting to a network during setup after fresh start? Network...: I've been having an issue with my network driver disappearing on my windows 11 laptop for about a week and have yet to find a permanent solution. The only thing that does work temporarily is uninstall/reinstall it then restart device. I'm having to do this several times a...
  6. Windows 10 setup skipped Hello step and will not let me log in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 setup skipped Hello step and will not let me log in: Hi, which setting up a windows 10 computer, the computer restarted and skipped the hello windows. Now I'm on the log in window with my username but my correct Microsoft password which is of a Godaddy business account will not work. We have never had any issue using the...
  7. Windows 10 setup skipped Hello step and will not let me log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 setup skipped Hello step and will not let me log in: Hi, which setting up a windows 10 computer, the computer restarted and skipped the hello windows. Now I'm on the log in window with my username but my correct Microsoft password which is of a Godaddy business account will not work. We have never had any issue using the...
  8. Windows 10 setup skipped Hello step and will not let me log in

9. Unable to setup PIN but returns to locked screen when trying to skip for now

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to setup PIN but returns to locked screen when trying to skip for now: Hello, I just got an HP computer and set it up - I thought it was successful but likely after a Windows update - when I try to log in- I cannot. The system does not recognize the new user outlook email account that I created. But I haven’t used that account in 10 days so I...
  10. Can not skip the network setup on a Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can not skip the network setup on a Windows 10: I am trying to get this laptop's starting setup done for a friend, but my friend does not want any linked accounts on it. He tried to setup it up himself, but he ran into the same issue. Just can't get past the "Let's connect you to a network" screen. I have installed Windows...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW TO SKIP ON PC

2. how to skip the installation of windows

3. how to skip a step in windows 10 installation

4. how to skip installing windows configuration