Windows 10: Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

Discus and support Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,While setting up a windows 10 computer my screen has been stuck on OK we got through this part of setup for about 3 hours. Can anyone please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by microlive, Sep 21, 2022.

1. microlive Win User

Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

Hello,While setting up a windows 10 computer my screen has been stuck on OK we got through this part of setup for about 3 hours. Can anyone please help? I don’t know if I can turn the computer off as it may disrupt the drive.

:)

microlive, Sep 21, 2022

2. Windows 10 setup boot loader is stucking

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience that you are currently facing with regards to your update. Listed below are links which you can refer to resolve the issue you are facing. You can follow the suggestions by and check if it helps.

Steps to follow when Windows 10 setup fails:

Redirecting

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10 Installation

Redirecting

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...10-setup/eba3c864-d9fe-4f8e-9468-81b1f89473ed

Troubleshooting for windows 10:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-troubleshoot-common-setup-and-stop-errors/324d5a5f-d658-456c-bb82-b1201f735683

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 21, 2022
  3. Vijay B Win User
    windows 10 setup failed

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to try the steps from the following link:

0xC1900101-0x20017

Redirecting

Post us the results after you try the above steps.

Vijay B, Sep 21, 2022
  4. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

Windows 10 download stuck on, 'Getting Setup files'

Hi Altea,

Did you successfully upgrade to Windows 10 or is it stuck on the setup screen?

If it is stuck, then follow the suggestions by Andre Da Costa from the link below:

Refer the section: Installation fails or becomes non-responsive at certain point during setup 18%, 62%, Driver Migration, Applying Settings.

Redirecting

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Sep 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

1. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup - Similar Threads - Setup stuck got

2. Stuck on setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on setup: I have a PC and I'm stuck on a setup screen with multiple options on my screen but my mouse and keyboard won't do anything to press the next button, everything is correct but I can't press next. I have tried everything including resetting windows, startup repair and...
  3. Stuck on setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on setup: I have a PC and I'm stuck on a setup screen with multiple options on my screen but my mouse and keyboard won't do anything to press the next button, everything is correct but I can't press next. I have tried everything including resetting windows, startup repair and...
  4. Stuck on setup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup: Hello,While setting up a windows 10 computer my screen has been stuck on OK we got through this part of setup for about 3 hours. Can anyone please help? I don’t know if I can turn the computer off as it may disrupt the drive....
  6. Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup

Windows 10 Setup stuck on OK we got through this part of setup: Hello,While setting up a windows 10 computer my screen has been stuck on OK we got through this part of setup for about 3 hours. Can anyone please help? I don’t know if I can turn the computer off as it may disrupt the drive....
  7. Windows 10 setup stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 setup stuck: So a couple of months ago i got windows 11 and was having some issues with it so I decided to go back to windows 10. The installing and setup went well until it got stuck at this screen. It has been on this screen for 24 hours and it won’t Progress any further. Also the...
  8. Windows 10 setup stuck

Windows 10 setup stuck: So a couple of months ago i got windows 11 and was having some issues with it so I decided to go back to windows 10. The installing and setup went well until it got stuck at this screen. It has been on this screen for 24 hours and it won’t Progress any further. Also the...
  9. Windows 10 setup stuck

10. Windows 10 Setup stuck

Windows 10 Setup stuck: Why does the Windows 10 setup get stuck at the magic number of 46% in checking for updates? I see here online that this has been a problem for many since 2015! Why does Microsoft insult its customers by not fixing this in a timely manner? Also why no hint on what the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ok we got through this part of setup

2. ok we got through this part of setup stuck