Windows 10: Windows 10 Setup stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 Setup stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why does the Windows 10 setup get stuck at the magic number of 46% in checking for updates? I see here online that this has been a problem for many... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by gm2000zz, Sep 18, 2019.

1. gm2000zz Win User

Windows 10 Setup stuck

Why does the Windows 10 setup get stuck at the magic number of 46% in checking for updates? I see here online that this has been a problem for many since 2015! Why does Microsoft insult its customers by not fixing this in a timely manner? Also why no hint on what the problem is (just these stupid spinning balls)?

:)

gm2000zz, Sep 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 18, 2019
  3. Windows 10 setup boot loader is stucking

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response in Microsoft Community.

I regret the inconvenience that you are currently facing with regards to your update. Listed below are links which you can refer to resolve the issue you are facing. You can follow the suggestions by and check if it helps.

Steps to follow when Windows 10 setup fails:

How to: Fix Windows 10 Setup Failure

How to: Troubleshoot common Setup and Stop Errors during Windows 10 Installation

How to: Troubleshoot Common Setup and Stop Errors During Windows 10 Installation

How to: A list of things to do if Windows 10 Setup fails.

How to: Fix Windows 10 Setup Failure

Troubleshooting for windows 10:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-troubleshoot-common-setup-and-stop-errors/324d5a5f-d658-456c-bb82-b1201f735683

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution.

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 18, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Setup stuck

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Setup stuck

1. Windows 10 Setup stuck - Similar Threads - Setup stuck

2. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  3. Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck on Aptio setup utility - Copyright c 2022 American Megatrends, Inc.: My Asus laptop got stuck in Bios and whenever i turn it just goes to bios automaticly, videos that i found on internet just has a lot of new buttons that in my bios doesnt have, like launch CSM. So i thought if there is other way to fix this....
  4. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  5. VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

VERY URGENT APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  6. APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

in Windows 10 Gaming
    APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  7. APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME

APTIO SETUP UTILITY RAZERBLADE STUCK HELP ME: Hi. I was stuck on the Aptio Setup Utility on Razerblade and I couldn't get out. I checked what all the officials had said and it didn't work when I pressed F9 repeatedly. It just reopened even though I followed every step. I even tried take of charger do this do that. Please...
  8. Windows 10 setup stuck at Checking for updates: 2%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 setup stuck at Checking for updates: 2%: I tried to reinstall my laptop using Windows 10 Pro ISO, it was a success until it got to check the updates. The setup is stuck at 2% for hours. Any solution please,...
  9. Windows 10 setup stuck at Checking for updates: 2%

Windows 10 setup stuck at Checking for updates: 2%: I tried to reinstall my laptop using Windows 10 Pro ISO, it was a success until it got to check the updates. The setup is stuck at 2% for hours. Any solution please,...
  10. Windows 10 setup stuck at Checking for updates: 2%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade