Windows 10: Windows 10 Setup

Discus and support Windows 10 Setup in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, Trying to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 10. I had previously installed windows 10 back when they were offering it for free. Due to some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aguim02, Jul 24, 2019.

1. aguim02 Win User

Windows 10 Setup

Hello,

Trying to upgrade my windows 7 to windows 10.

I had previously installed windows 10 back when they were offering it for free. Due to some bugs with work programs on windows 10, I had to revert back to windows 7.

I'm now trying to install windows 10; however, it gets stuck at "Making sure you're ready to install" and it shows a loading circle with "Please wait" after it. I've left it for hours and have tried a few different times and it doesn't get past this step.

I've looked around for a solution to this issue, if anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thank you!

:)

aguim02, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 24, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Setup

lorraine walsh, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Setup

1. Windows 10 Setup - Similar Threads - Setup

2. Treiber laden in windows setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Treiber laden in windows setup: Hallo ich wollte von windows 11 auf windows 10 wechseln und ich bin in der Option „wo möchten sie windows installieren?“ und ich habe alle Festplatten ausgewählt und ich kann immer noch nicht auf weiter bitte hilfe!!...
  3. Treiber laden in windows setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Treiber laden in windows setup: Hallo ich wollte von windows 11 auf windows 10 wechseln und ich bin in der Option „wo möchten sie windows installieren?“ und ich habe alle Festplatten ausgewählt und ich kann immer noch nicht auf weiter bitte hilfe!!...
  4. Treiber laden in windows setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Surface 5 Windows 11 Pro Setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface 5 Windows 11 Pro Setup: Hi, I just purchased a Surface 5 laptop. I didn't realize it was Windows Pro would be nice if in bold the description on Amazon says ONLY WORKS WITH FOR BUSINESSES. Apparently, Microsoft will not allow me to use the computer locally or with my personal Microsoft account? It...
  6. Surface 5 Windows 11 Pro Setup

Surface 5 Windows 11 Pro Setup: Hi, I just purchased a Surface 5 laptop. I didn't realize it was Windows Pro would be nice if in bold the description on Amazon says ONLY WORKS WITH FOR BUSINESSES. Apparently, Microsoft will not allow me to use the computer locally or with my personal Microsoft account? It...
  7. Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen: Microsoft Surface windows 8, froze during normal use, and then went to setup screen. 1 Pressing Shift+F8 has no effect.2 hard exit by pressing the power for more than 20 seconds has no effect3 Exiting through the menu brings back the same screen. Have not done any manual...
  8. Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen

Microsoft Surface windows 8, frozen in Setup screen: Microsoft Surface windows 8, froze during normal use, and then went to setup screen. 1 Pressing Shift+F8 has no effect.2 hard exit by pressing the power for more than 20 seconds has no effect3 Exiting through the menu brings back the same screen. Have not done any manual...
  9. Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...: Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this time. Computer is unusable at this time due to not being able to log in. Looking to start fresh and try again with support....
  10. Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...

Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this...: Bought a new laptop. Competed windows setup incorrectly. Can not log in to computer at this time. Computer is unusable at this time due to not being able to log in. Looking to start fresh and try again with support....