Windows 10: Windows 10 Share Function

Discus and support Windows 10 Share Function in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am not able to share photos using the share function. Message shows up: Share - Something went wrong with Share. Try again later. Went on Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hwthornton, Sep 2, 2015.

1. Windows 10 Share Function

I am not able to share photos using the share function. Message shows up: Share - Something went wrong with Share. Try again later.
    Went on Windows community forum and received several options which I followed but it did not correct the problem.
    Then I created a new user and interesting enough the share option works.
    So it is something with my logon credentials. How can I fix this?

:)

hwthornton, Sep 2, 2015

2. Windows 10 Photo Viewer "share" function

Windows 10 Photo Viewer "share" function is not working on my Acer Aspire Switch 10E. I consistently get the message "Something went wrong with "Share". Try again later"

soulwinnah, Sep 2, 2015
  3. Windows 10 Photo Viewer "share" function

Is this the old photo viewer app or the new Photos app?

If its the Photos app, try resetting it.

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Photos

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

Try sharing again.

Andre Da Costa, Sep 2, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 Share Function

1. Windows 10 Share Function - Similar Threads - Share Function

2. I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?: I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-no-longer-access-shared-files-on-onedrive/ea2f0b0c-7037-457f-a9b2-f2e6bf63de94
  3. I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?: I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-no-longer-access-shared-files-on-onedrive/ea2f0b0c-7037-457f-a9b2-f2e6bf63de94
  4. I can no longer access shared files on OneDrive. Can you help me restore that function?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do I disable braindead "share" menu functions in Windows 11 Apps so I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I disable braindead "share" menu functions in Windows 11 Apps so I don't...: How do I disable braindead "share" menu functions in Windows 11 Apps so I don't inadvertently share something by mistake by miss-click if my system is CPU starved and lagging? Obviously, this is a theoretical question as Windows 11 never lags, correct?I'd hate to have to sue...
  6. How do I disable braindead "share" menu functions in Windows 11 Apps so I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I disable braindead "share" menu functions in Windows 11 Apps so I don't...: How do I disable braindead "share" menu functions in Windows 11 Apps so I don't inadvertently share something by mistake by miss-click if my system is CPU starved and lagging? Obviously, this is a theoretical question as Windows 11 never lags, correct?I'd hate to have to sue...
  7. Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave

Onedrive collaboration/share function Autosave: Is there a way to turn off the auto save function for a shared file? For example I am sharing a .ppt file with co-workers so that all can make changes. However we don't want the file to save automatically in case someone makes a mistake. Is there a way to turn off auto save...
  8. File sharing over LAN between Windows 10 PC and Windows 8.1 Laptop Not functional

File sharing over LAN between Windows 10 PC and Windows 8.1 Laptop Not functional: Hello, I have roughly the same problem as what was posted in this thread that got answered...
  9. Did Remote Desktop drop the screen sharing function?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Did Remote Desktop drop the screen sharing function?: In the past I used Remote Desktop to access family and freinds comptuers to troubleshoot and show them how to fix problems. I find that it logs out the user on the remote end when I connect. They can't see what I am doing. I can't see any options to let the user stay logged...
  10. OneDrive Photo Sharing Functions - Can It Do This?

OneDrive Photo Sharing Functions - Can It Do This?: I've used Google Photos/Drive and Amazon Photos/Drive but I've yet to find a solution that can do all these things. Can anyone verify it these are all possible with OneDrive? 1 You can manager your Photos on OneDrive by syncing to your Windows PC and manager photos and...