Windows 10: windows 10 shared lic

Discus and support windows 10 shared lic in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi I am using a shared windows 10 OS but I am seeing emails and photos from the main lic holder how do I stop that. I am signed into microsoft with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by wisebrx, Oct 25, 2020.

1. wisebrx Win User

windows 10 shared lic

Hi I am using a shared windows 10 OS but I am seeing emails and photos from the main lic holder how do I stop that. I am signed into microsoft with my own login details and not with the Lic holder's how do I fix this problem?

:)

wisebrx, Oct 25, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 25, 2020
  3. How to stop sharing folder for windows 10?

Referring to following link, I would like to know on how to stop sharing folder for windows 10.

I cannot find Stop Sharing option on step 5.

Use these steps to stop sharing any folder on Windows 10:

1. Open Start.
    2. Search for Computer Management and click the top result to open the experience.
    3. Expand the Shared Folders branch from the left pane.
    4. Click the Shares item.
    5. Right-click the folder that you no longer want to share and the Stop Sharing option.
    Furthermore, ADMIN$ is found to be Remote Admin under computer management.

There is no option to stop it as well.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to stop sharing and remote?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

How to stop sharing network folder on Windows 10 • Pureinfotech

PublicMicro, Oct 25, 2020
  4. fred0843 Win User

windows 10 shared lic

LIC key

I have Windows 10 Home install on two different Computers Lic. Key is the same. Is this right?

fred0843, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 shared lic

1. windows 10 shared lic - Similar Threads - shared lic

2. Turning necessary protocol services for simple file sharing between my pc's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Turning necessary protocol services for simple file sharing between my pc's: In case this is a Defender firewall issue i am reviewing all allowed apps through and found this unchecked. So what is Windows Collaboration Computer Name Registration Service?...
  3. Add to many files to family share, non windows devices can no longer see computer

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Add to many files to family share, non windows devices can no longer see computer: I discovered something very interesting with family share that many similar posts of family share not working may actually be related. Not even sure there is a fix for this other than removing a ton of files like I was forced to do. This past year family share would work or...
  4. This deals with "Shared Experiences"

in Windows 10 Customization
    This deals with "Shared Experiences": I suddenly got a popup message on my screen stating I needed to fix my Shared Experiences password. The message said to fix the problem, to click on the message. Being very cautious, I clicked on it and was taken to the Shared Experiences in SETTINGS where it showed...
  5. Sharing Microsoft store games between user profiles

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Sharing Microsoft store games between user profiles: My fiancée and I both play the game Sea of Thieves, which is an xbox game pass game installed via the Microsoft Store (I believe); however, my fiancée is unable to access the game on her user profile. It is prompting her to install the game, I assume a second time, which...
  6. Unable to connect to shared printer

Unable to connect to shared printer: I have posted this problem before and have not cured it yet. I have two Windows 10 PCs on a local network that used to share printers on the old Homegroup arrangement. Both PCs have printers setup to be shared. Both PCs are on version 20H2 now. Lets call them PC A and PC B...
  7. Share Minecraft with another user in family acount on same pc

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Share Minecraft with another user in family acount on same pc: I have a Microsoft family account for me and my kids. I have purchased and installed minecraft using my log-in, but it is not visible on their account. How do they play it without loggin onto the pc with my account?...
  8. in re: laptop not sharing network

in re: laptop not sharing network: I have a laptop and a desktop on the same network. The desktop displays both computers but the laptop won't so I am not able to print from the laptop using the printer which is connected via ethernet to the desktop. When I go to print a test page it won't print or show up in...
  9. Britec Uploaded a new video, Thought I would share it with you.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Britec Uploaded a new video, Thought I would share it with you.: Britec Is one of my favorite Youtubers and he never disappoints. This will come in very handy! What do you think. [media] 169295
  10. Folder sharing between two pcs on same network

Folder sharing between two pcs on same network: Hi, This may be a stupid question to ask my apologise if so. I know how to share one folder between two computers what I do not know if there is a way to share more than one folder to the same mapped drive? For example share Documents and Pictures in the same mapped drive...