Windows 10: Windows 10 Shell

Discus and support Windows 10 Shell in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I'm new to the windows 10 forums; I'm an android guy. I installed windows 10 on my T100 tablet and it has been working ok until this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JAG50, Nov 25, 2015.

1. JAG50 Win User

Windows 10 Shell

Hi everyone! I'm new to the windows 10 forums; I'm an android guy. I installed windows 10 on my T100 tablet and it has been working ok until this morning.

The problem began when I tried to open the start menu and nothing happened, I played around with settings, but couldn't find anything that addressed this malfunction. So I went online and found a page with instructions to fix this problem. I did everything and now the start button opens tablet mode, even though that tablet mode is disabled in settings. Also, I went to the control center and there's an icon called tablet mode. I disabled it, but the start button still opens the tablet mode.

Any help to address this issue will be appreciated.

:)

JAG50, Nov 25, 2015
  2. Jack 7 Win User

Can the classic shell of Widows 8 be applied to Windows 10

Original Title - Windows Classic Shell

Can the classic shell of Widows 8 be applied to Windows 10

Jack 7, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Gaurav Kale, Nov 25, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows 10 Shell

You could check start settings > Use start full screen. It looks the same as tablet mode if it is turned on (to me anyway)

Windows 10 Shell [​IMG]

If not, what did you change?

Thema:

Windows 10 Shell

1. Windows 10 Shell - Similar Threads - Shell

2. Stuck terminating Power shell threads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck terminating Power shell threads: Hi, we have a Windows 2016 Server that is not happy at all, over a few days the CPU usage gets higher and higher to the point where it needs a reboot to fix the issue. the issue seems to be a set of PowerShell threads that are started by the system that are stuck in a...
  3. Stuck terminating Power shell threads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck terminating Power shell threads: Hi, we have a Windows 2016 Server that is not happy at all, over a few days the CPU usage gets higher and higher to the point where it needs a reboot to fix the issue. the issue seems to be a set of PowerShell threads that are started by the system that are stuck in a...
  4. Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen: Hi AllI have a Windows 10 device which was previously working fine.Out of a sudden when I was checking on the device, I saw it it was showing the typical EFI Shell version 2.6 start up error black screenWith details such asfs0: HardDisk = Alias ...blk0: HardDisk -...
  5. Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen

Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen: Hi AllI have a Windows 10 device which was previously working fine.Out of a sudden when I was checking on the device, I saw it it was showing the typical EFI Shell version 2.6 start up error black screenWith details such asfs0: HardDisk = Alias ...blk0: HardDisk -...
  6. Cause for EFI Shell version 2.60 start up error black screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. High RAM usage on Shell Infrastructure Host ShellHost.exe

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High RAM usage on Shell Infrastructure Host ShellHost.exe: Hey everyone,So I did a clean install of Windows 11 winver below and ShellHost.exe has been utilizing 600MB of RAM constantly.I've explored several help threads regarding the Shell Infrastructure Host's high CPU usage but haven't found solutions for its elevated RAM usage. I...
  8. High RAM usage on Shell Infrastructure Host ShellHost.exe

High RAM usage on Shell Infrastructure Host ShellHost.exe: Hey everyone,So I did a clean install of Windows 11 winver below and ShellHost.exe has been utilizing 600MB of RAM constantly.I've explored several help threads regarding the Shell Infrastructure Host's high CPU usage but haven't found solutions for its elevated RAM usage. I...
  9. Why are there two Power Shell apps?

Why are there two Power Shell apps?: Hello, I have two Power Shell apps found in Settings > Apps > Installed Apps. Refer to the attached images. Should the older version of Power Shell be uninstalled?...
  10. Why are there two Power Shell apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are there two Power Shell apps?: Hello, I have two Power Shell apps found in Settings > Apps > Installed Apps. Refer to the attached images. Should the older version of Power Shell be uninstalled?...