Windows 10: Windows 10 Shell

Discus and support Windows 10 Shell in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I'm new to the windows 10 forums; I'm an android guy. I installed windows 10 on my T100 tablet and it has been working ok until this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JAG50, Nov 25, 2015.

1. JAG50 Win User

Windows 10 Shell

Hi everyone! I'm new to the windows 10 forums; I'm an android guy. I installed windows 10 on my T100 tablet and it has been working ok until this morning.

The problem began when I tried to open the start menu and nothing happened, I played around with settings, but couldn't find anything that addressed this malfunction. So I went online and found a page with instructions to fix this problem. I did everything and now the start button opens tablet mode, even though that tablet mode is disabled in settings. Also, I went to the control center and there's an icon called tablet mode. I disabled it, but the start button still opens the tablet mode.

Any help to address this issue will be appreciated.

:)

JAG50, Nov 25, 2015
  2. Jack 7 Win User

Can the classic shell of Widows 8 be applied to Windows 10

Original Title - Windows Classic Shell

Can the classic shell of Widows 8 be applied to Windows 10

Jack 7, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Gaurav Kale, Nov 25, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows 10 Shell

You could check start settings > Use start full screen. It looks the same as tablet mode if it is turned on (to me anyway)

Windows 10 Shell [​IMG]

If not, what did you change?

Thema:

Windows 10 Shell

1. Windows 10 Shell - Similar Threads - Shell

2. Non-Universal Apps (Power Shell, Device Manager, etc.) not launching from Start Context Menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Non-Universal Apps (Power Shell, Device Manager, etc.) not launching from Start Context Menu: Non-Universal Apps (Power Shell, Device Manager, etc.) not launching from Start Context Menu. Universal apps start fine. I already tried restarting the system and that did not help. I tried replacing the shortcuts in...
  3. Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Shell Infrastructure Host has stopped working on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Windows operating system, supports multiple users to be logged in and using it at the same time. It also allows administrators to create a Guest Account which has limited rights. Now at times, when a user is using the [...] This post Shell Infrastructure...
  4. power shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    power shell: when i do codding often such problem comes up.failed to create process. what am i suppose to do [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/power-shell/057078df-5693-42bf-a0de-416f6e02f296
  5. Classic Start/Shell/Start is Back...which one?

in Windows 10 Support
    Classic Start/Shell/Start is Back...which one?: Looking for the best way to chnage the GUI of W10 to resemble work like W7 for and elderly person who just doesnt want or "get" W10> 131785
  6. Windows Shell Experience message on start-up

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows Shell Experience message on start-up: I am receiving the following message every time I start/restart windows on my PC: [ATTACH] I am the administrator on the PC, and have my daughter's account set up with MS family features. Why am I seeing it as the administrator of the family features? How do I fix it?...
  7. GPO Preventing Windows 10 Calendar and Causing Windows Shell Experience Host to eat up CPU

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPO Preventing Windows 10 Calendar and Causing Windows Shell Experience Host to eat up CPU: Users at my organization have been reporting that their calendars do not pop up when the clock is clicked on their Windows 10 machines. I have setup systems and confirmed the calendar works before apply group policies. After group policies are applied clicking the clock...
  8. Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Sets shell provided tab experience is no more in Windows 10: 3lEjuU-XFHg Sets was going to bring tabs to File Explorer and other Windows applications. An early version of Sets once appeared in Windows Insider builds, but Microsoft pulled it. Now, according to Microsoft’s Rich Turner on Twitter, Sets is “no more.” We were really...
  9. Open Shell 4.4.131 only works on primary monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Shell 4.4.131 only works on primary monitor: Figured I would move up to Open Shell today, however on my dual monitor setup it only works on the primary monitor and I get the native win10 v1809 start menu on monitor number 2. I'm using Actual Multiple Monitors as well. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm back on Classic...
  10. Windows Shell Experience Host and Runtime Broker spiking CPU usage to 100% every time I...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Shell Experience Host and Runtime Broker spiking CPU usage to 100% every time I...: So I've had issues with Windows Shell Experience Host before, however I fixed the issue simply turning off the slideshow my desktop background was on at the time. This time the Windows Shell Experience Host issue has seemingly come out of nowhere, and it now has an...