Windows 10: Windows 10 Shell

Discus and support Windows 10 Shell in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I'm new to the windows 10 forums; I'm an android guy. I installed windows 10 on my T100 tablet and it has been working ok until this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JAG50, Nov 25, 2015.

1. JAG50 Win User

Windows 10 Shell

Hi everyone! I'm new to the windows 10 forums; I'm an android guy. I installed windows 10 on my T100 tablet and it has been working ok until this morning.

The problem began when I tried to open the start menu and nothing happened, I played around with settings, but couldn't find anything that addressed this malfunction. So I went online and found a page with instructions to fix this problem. I did everything and now the start button opens tablet mode, even though that tablet mode is disabled in settings. Also, I went to the control center and there's an icon called tablet mode. I disabled it, but the start button still opens the tablet mode.

Any help to address this issue will be appreciated.

:)

JAG50, Nov 25, 2015
  2. Jack 7 Win User

Can the classic shell of Widows 8 be applied to Windows 10

Original Title - Windows Classic Shell

Can the classic shell of Widows 8 be applied to Windows 10

Jack 7, Nov 25, 2015
  3. Gaurav Kale, Nov 25, 2015
  4. lx07 Win User

Windows 10 Shell

You could check start settings > Use start full screen. It looks the same as tablet mode if it is turned on (to me anyway)

Windows 10 Shell [​IMG]

If not, what did you change?

Thema:

Windows 10 Shell

1. Windows 10 Shell - Similar Threads - Shell

2. Help. I tried setting up custom app for kiosk mode by replacing winlogon shell...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help. I tried setting up custom app for kiosk mode by replacing winlogon shell...: How can I revert back? When I go back to the regedit winlogon shell it says explorer.exe and I can't fix it. submitted by /u/CheeseFrittata [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0rspt/help_i_tried_setting_up_custom_app_for_kiosk_mode/
  3. Native Shell and delete C:\Windows\Sysnative\... keeps on appearing while booting up

Native Shell and delete C:\Windows\Sysnative\... keeps on appearing while booting up: [ATTACH] Hi there, Native Shell and Sysnative keeps on appearing while booting up. It then restarts the computer and then it boots up fine afterwards with the delete C:\WINDOWS\Sysnative\... gone. It's not really a major problem for me but it's kinda annoying since it...
  4. Windows Explorer/Shell crashes when copy/pasting files

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Explorer/Shell crashes when copy/pasting files: Hi there! I've got a similar Problem to this one here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-windows-explorer-keeps-crashing/9805d5e7-ba72-44c7-bf4b-43cce92aecaf Sadly, this hasn't been solved, but my error log is also different to the one in...
  5. Open Shell: Change Start Menu Colors?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Open Shell: Change Start Menu Colors?: Hi, I'm new to Windows 10 and haven't been able to make sense of the its Start menu, so I just installed Open Shell. The default Start menu has white letters on a black background, which is hard on my aging eyeballs. I'd like to change it to black letters on a light gray...
  6. "shell:::[52205fd8-447d-801a-d0b52f22e83e1]"

in Windows 10 Support
    "shell:::[52205fd8-447d-801a-d0b52f22e83e1]": Hello & Thanks :Windows 10 Home , Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 When I turned on my computer today , it went thru some kind of update or install It gave me something like x% Finished Process .At first it couldn't start any new processes , and gave me this msg:...
  7. shell:::[52205fd8-447d-801a-d0b52f22e83e1]

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    shell:::[52205fd8-447d-801a-d0b52f22e83e1]: Hello & Thanks : Windows 10 Home , Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 When I turned on my computer today , it went thru some kind of update or install It gave me something like x% Finished Process . At first it couldn't start any new processes , and gave me this msg:...
  8. Has MS updated the 15 shell icon overlay limit yet ?

Has MS updated the 15 shell icon overlay limit yet ?: I want to install various services like Drop Box, Google Drive, etc. But on my old PC when I did this I lost all my One Drive green icons which are useful. Then I had to try and alter the regedit with all the icon numbers, etc. I know there is a 15 limit, with 3 set to MS...
  9. Help with Open Shell customizations

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with Open Shell customizations: I've managed to set almost everything like I want except two things: I'd like the menu to be higher (it's currently lower than how it is in W7), and I'd like to change the behaviour of the "Control Panel" button in the menu: it always opens Control Panel with the "View by"...
  10. cant boot into bootable windows usb and goes to efi shell

cant boot into bootable windows usb and goes to efi shell: I fucked up big time with linux dual boot and I wanted to install windows boot manager again, but whenever I stick a bootable windows usb in it dosent recognize it and im stuck what I did to try and fix -turn on windows 10 features on mother board -disable boot from hard...