Windows 10: Windows 10 Shortcuts

Discus and support Windows 10 Shortcuts in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So Normally i have many windows on virtual desktops and use Ctrl + Windows + (left or right arrow) to switch between them for efficeny and same with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DoctorHealer, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Shortcuts

So Normally i have many windows on virtual desktops and use Ctrl + Windows + (left or right arrow) to switch between them for efficeny and same with Windows Tab to bring up all the windows open. This function has stopped and the windows button has also stopped working by itself. This isnt a keyboard issue I dont think as both the windows keys are not working.

It is not just those, Other things are not working either. Any clues on what is going on with windows 10?

Sincerly Doctor

:)

DoctorHealer, Jul 17, 2019
  2. Frick Win User

Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

Keyboard shortcuts to open programs:

Create a shortcut on the desktop to whatever program you want. Right click -> Properties and fill in the field there. Sadly the shortcut needs to remain on the desktop, but you can hide it.

Fun fact: If you had keyboard shortcuts for programs pinned to your Windows 7 start menu, those shortcuts still work when you update to Windows 10.

Frick, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 commands/shortcuts/env. var.

I didn't see on your list using Win-X to bring up the basic setup of system tools like the original control panel, easy access to device manager, etc. not technically a list of commands, but at least a shortcut *Smile Windows 10 Shortcuts :)

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Shortcuts

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Shortcuts

1. Windows 10 Shortcuts - Similar Threads - Shortcuts

2. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  3. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  4. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  6. Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win+shift+S shortcut doesn't work: Hello, I am using a windows 11 pc and the screenshot shortcut doesn't work. The app functions for the cropping part but the screenshot notification doesn't appear and I cannot save it nor copy it. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and checking the settings but it...
  7. Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps: The only way I know of to create a desktop shortcut for an app is slightly complicated because I have to hunt down and search for the .exe file and then create a shortcut from that. This is a lot harder than it sounds because I find apps installed in multiple different...
  8. Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps

Easy Way to Create Desktop Shortcut for Apps: The only way I know of to create a desktop shortcut for an app is slightly complicated because I have to hunt down and search for the .exe file and then create a shortcut from that. This is a lot harder than it sounds because I find apps installed in multiple different...
  9. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...
  10. Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.

Shortcuts are not working such as shift+win+s, win +r.: recently i noticed my shortcuts have stopped working ive restarted my computer stuff like ctrl + a, ctrl + c, ctrl + v still work but not stuff like win + r or shift+win+si looked at a previous question *link below* but it did not work for me im unsure what to...