Windows 10: Windows 10 - show apps on desktop

Discus and support Windows 10 - show apps on desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I show apps on desktop in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by wyonan, Aug 13, 2018.

1. wyonan Win User

Windows 10 - show apps on desktop

How do I show apps on desktop in Windows 10?

:)

wyonan, Aug 13, 2018
  2. rtwjunkie Win User

why is there a windows 10 app for netflix?

Yes, it's no longer the windows phone OS. It's just Windows 10. And yes, the app is perfect for the phone.

rtwjunkie, Aug 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 13, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 - show apps on desktop - Similar Threads - show apps desktop

2. Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Show window of app on all desktops in Windows, but programmatically: I am trying to develop a software using ElectronJS that would assist in dragging and dropping content across windows and virtual Desktops, in Windows.However, for it to work, I must be able to display the same window across all the virtual desktops/workspaces. I could easily...
  3. App Icons showing on other desktop??

in Windows 10 Customization
    App Icons showing on other desktop??: So I have two desktops open the first desktop has google chrome, word, etc. When I switch desktops by pressing ctrl + windows key + right arrow the app icons still show on the other desktop. this is very annoying. here are some screenshots If you are confused here is a...
  4. Desktop without apps show only the background?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Desktop without apps show only the background?: Question is above ^Reason is I want to take a picture of my setup and the files are annoying like on the picture I use Windows 10 [ATTACH] Desktop ohne Apps anzeigen nur den Hintergrund?
  5. Disable "show desktop" for certain apps?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable "show desktop" for certain apps?: I'm using NoteBot as my sticky-note app, mostly because the default sticky note app displays each sticky note as a seperate window for some reason, making task-switching a nightmare. However when I use the show desktop command, all of my windows are hidden, including the...
  6. Desktop Apps Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Apps Windows 10: On their own, a few days ago, all the desktop apps suddenly reduced in size. Windows help only seems to offer help with the size of tiles. How can I increase the size of the apps/icons & shortcuts on the desktop please?...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't show text on desktop or on apps after rebooting the machine.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 doesn't show text on desktop or on apps after rebooting the machine.: Hi there I've been having a problem for the last few months with my windows 10 laptop. Basically whenever I reboot the machine it takes about an hour to allow me to enter my password to access my desktop, and then once I've been able to access my desktop it takes around the...
  8. Show Window from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Show Window from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10: How to: Show Window from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 How to Show Window or All Windows from App on All Virtual Desktops in Windows 10 Task View is a virtual desktop manager in Windows 10 that allows you quickly switch between all of your open apps on...
  9. Virtual Desktops showing apps not in certain desktops

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Virtual Desktops showing apps not in certain desktops: Hi, I have a problem with W10 virtual desktops. I'll explain it step by step : Go to virtual desktop 1 Open full windowed Chrome Go to virtual desktop 2 Open two different full windowed excels Hit windows-tab And you end up in this mess i'm attaching as a...
  10. Windows 10 Desktop showing apps not icons

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Desktop showing apps not icons: Dear Experts I am new to windows 10 , as I have been using windows 7 for a while. I tried to google for the issue that I have been experiencing but couldn't find a fix Currently windows 10s desktop is showing apps how can I make it showing icons ,,,,I mean I want it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. show apps on desktop

2. show apps on desktop windows 10

3. how to show apps on desktop

4. where are my apps icon,
  5. show all my apps on desktop,
  6. how to show all apps on desktop,
  7. display apps,
  8. please show ALL APPS ON THE DESKTOP,
  9. show app in desktop,
  10. show alps on desktop,
  11. show all apps on desktop,