Windows 10: Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control...

Discus and support Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The box comes up when i try to open certain apps. When i close tho box nothing else happens. the app doesnt open. Does anyone know how To fix???... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PSM4076598, Mar 24, 2019.

1. Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control...

The box comes up when i try to open certain apps. When i close tho box nothing else happens. the app doesnt open. Does anyone know how To fix???

Thanks

:)

PSM4076598, Mar 24, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 24, 2019
  3. "No such interface supported error"

I came home to my wife showing me this error " explorer.exe no such interface supported" Any thoughts.
    I win 7 pro

NumberCruncher, Mar 24, 2019
  4. DRDNA Win User

Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control...

DRDNA, Mar 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control...

1. Windows 10 showing "No such interface Supported" error message when trying to open control... - Similar Threads - showing such interface

2. no such interface supported when trying to open jpg files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no such interface supported when trying to open jpg files: No such interface supported when trying to open jpg files with windows photos after installing paint 3d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-such-interface-supported-when-trying-to-open/0a2f93df-43ca-4ecf-b9c7-bbc81ee83b6c
  3. no such interface supported when trying to open jpg files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    no such interface supported when trying to open jpg files: No such interface supported when trying to open jpg files with windows photos after installing paint 3d https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-such-interface-supported-when-trying-to-open/0a2f93df-43ca-4ecf-b9c7-bbc81ee83b6c
  4. "No such interface supported" when opening a Video file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No such interface supported" when opening a Video file: I am trying to open a video file, any type, but it always says " No such interface supported" I use VLC as default video player for MP4, MKV, AVI.....
  5. "No such interface supported" when opening a Video file

"No such interface supported" when opening a Video file: I am trying to open a video file, any type, but it always says " No such interface supported" I use VLC as default video player for MP4, MKV, AVI.....
  6. Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Adobe XD file is not opening and shows "no such interface supported": Hello,I'm facing a problem from 20 Nov 2022. When I try to open a adobe xd file from folder it shows "no such interface supported". But when I copy this file and paste it desktop this file would open smoothly. How to fix this problem. I also follow this blog...
  7. "No Such Interface supported" error when trying to open a .png file from File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "No Such Interface supported" error when trying to open a .png file from File Explorer: I've seen other questions that seem slightly related, but nothing that quite fits. Recently, I noticed that if I try to open a .png file through File Explorer which is normally associated with Paint 3d, an error message pops up, with the path of the .png in the title bar,...
  8. "No Such Interface supported" error when trying to open a .png file from File Explorer

"No Such Interface supported" error when trying to open a .png file from File Explorer: I've seen other questions that seem slightly related, but nothing that quite fits. Recently, I noticed that if I try to open a .png file through File Explorer which is normally associated with Paint 3d, an error message pops up, with the path of the .png in the title bar,...
  9. No Such Interface Supported when trying to open a .jpg file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Such Interface Supported when trying to open a .jpg file: Since the most recent Windows 11 update yesterday, whenever I try to open a .jpg file I get the follwing message:NO SUCH INTERFACE SUPPORTED.Even if I tell it specifically to open with PHOTOS I get the same message.TIF files open just fine....
  10. No Such Interface Supported when trying to open a .jpg file

No Such Interface Supported when trying to open a .jpg file: Since the most recent Windows 11 update yesterday, whenever I try to open a .jpg file I get the follwing message:NO SUCH INTERFACE SUPPORTED.Even if I tell it specifically to open with PHOTOS I get the same message.TIF files open just fine....