Windows 10: Windows 10 showing no text

Discus and support Windows 10 showing no text in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY SYSTEM AS MY PC IS SHOWING EMPTY TEXT. GIVE SOME GOOD ADVICE. ALREADY GONE THROUGH ENOUGH.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ArpanMaity, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 showing no text

I AM UNABLE TO ACCESS MY SYSTEM AS MY PC IS SHOWING EMPTY TEXT.

GIVE SOME GOOD ADVICE. ALREADY GONE THROUGH ENOUGH.

:)

ArpanMaity, Oct 22, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 22, 2020
  3. Jan Del Win User
    Store not showing images and text

Hi Daniel,

Damaged system files and language compatibility are one of the reasons why the images and texts on the Windows Store apps are not showing. We suggest following the steps below to run Windows Store Apps troubleshooter:

• Open Control Panel.
    • Click on System and Security.
    • Under Security and Maintenance, click on Troubleshoot common computer problems.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, click on Windows Store Apps and click on the
      Run the troubleshooter button.

Update us with the outcome so we can provide you further assistance.

Jan Del, Oct 22, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 showing no text

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Oct 22, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 showing no text

1. Windows 10 showing no text - Similar Threads - showing text

2. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  3. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?: So,i recently got a phone,and cracked the screen on the upper part of the phone,and now,if theres any white text it shows up on there,for example,i was watching a yt short and when i went to whatsapp it still showed the text there...
  4. Why is some text or icons showing up where it isnt supposed to be?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank: The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank and don't paste anything when I click on them.I have used this feature for years and only recently did text buffers/history seem to stop working.MS does not seem to have a detailed...
  6. The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank

The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank: The Windows Clipboard is only able to save a history of screenshots, text entries show as blank and don't paste anything when I click on them.I have used this feature for years and only recently did text buffers/history seem to stop working.MS does not seem to have a detailed...
  7. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  8. Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue

Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days which is an issue: The fact that Phone Link only shows SMS texts from the last 30 days is a real problem for me, and I'm sure for many other people.One example: I have bought concert tickets for a gig several months away. The website instructions state that "the ticket and barcode will be...
  9. Why my windows 11 laptop is always showing "please wait" text and buffering. Also there is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my windows 11 laptop is always showing "please wait" text and buffering. Also there is...: That's what happening. My lap is being charged all these time but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-11-laptop-is-always-showing-please/25a298a2-b8a9-4c53-9b25-3534bbb9e1e4
  10. Why my windows 11 laptop is always showing "please wait" text and buffering. Also there is...

Why my windows 11 laptop is always showing "please wait" text and buffering. Also there is...: That's what happening. My lap is being charged all these time but nothing is working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-windows-11-laptop-is-always-showing-please/25a298a2-b8a9-4c53-9b25-3534bbb9e1e4