Windows 10: Windows 10 shows black screen after booting

Discus and support Windows 10 shows black screen after booting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have bought a new Asus Laptop. Whenever I boot into it, it shows black screen before log on screen and hangs there. But when I force shutdown the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Techy 789, Jan 4, 2021.

1. Techy 789 Win User

Windows 10 shows black screen after booting

I have bought a new Asus Laptop. Whenever I boot into it, it shows black screen before log on screen and hangs there. But when I force shutdown the laptop by holding the power key, then it will boot normally the next time. After then when I shutdown the laptop normally by start menu, in next boot it will again show me black screen.

My Asus laptop has SSD, Windows 10 Home, Intel i5 11th gen, and nvidia mx350

:)

Techy 789, Jan 4, 2021
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Jan 4, 2021
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Jan 4, 2021
  4. Windows 10 shows black screen after booting

Anthony Gal, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 shows black screen after booting

1. Windows 10 shows black screen after booting - Similar Threads - shows black screen

2. Black Screen For 5 Minutes after the after the booting and then showing windows lock screen...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen For 5 Minutes after the after the booting and then showing windows lock screen...: Whenever I switch on my laptop after shutting it down then after booting up or after the HP logo I get a black screen for at least 5 to 7 minutes and then only my lock screen appears or the sign-in screen appears This thing happens whenever I restart my laptop or when I...
  3. Black screen after boot on windows 10

Black screen after boot on windows 10: Sir, I bought a new graphics Nvidia geforce 8500 gt 512 mb ddr2. When I seated the graphics on pci x16 port, it started up but after windows 10 boot, I can't see anything...the keyboard power goes out and comes in...on off on off... Now what will i do? I can't see anything...
  4. Black screen after boot on windows 10 on

Black screen after boot on windows 10 on: Sir, I bought a new graphics Nvidia geforce 8500 gt 512 mb ddr2. When I seated the graphics on pci x16 port, it started up but after windows 10 boot, I can't see anything...the keyboard power goes out and comes in...on off on off... Now what will i do? I can't see anything...
  5. Black screen after booting Windows

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black screen after booting Windows: I get a black screen after booting my pc, it comes soon after seeing the windows logo. How can I fix the boot-up of the operating system? [Movido para inglês]...
  6. Windows 10 slow boot. After the startup screen, shows a black screen for 15 or more...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 slow boot. After the startup screen, shows a black screen for 15 or more...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bricks2920 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iit1so/windows_10_slow_boot_after_the_startup_screen/
  7. Black Screen After Boot

Black Screen After Boot: Ok so I have had this issue happen to me twice now and the only thing that has changed is that I recently went from a Mamba TE to the Mamba Elite which had me install Synapse 3. What happens is my PC gets through boot, shows the Windows loading circle, but then it just goes...
  8. Black screen after Booting windows 10

Black screen after Booting windows 10: Finally after months, windows 10 2004 update offered for my Desktop pc and I’ve updated it and it was good at everything like performance and speed but after 2 or 3 hours my pc download 2020-08 Cumulative update for .Net framework 3.5 and 4.8 for windows 10 version 2004 for...
  9. My Windows 10 laptop is not booting/showing only black screen after Windows 10...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows 10 laptop is not booting/showing only black screen after Windows 10...: I was trying to reinstall Windows 10 using ISO file without mounting/burning it into a drive or CD/DVD and the installation failed because of the ISO file was corrupted and after thatwhen I am trying to boot my laptop, It shows a black screen even after force shutdown. How do...
  10. After boot up black screen show

After boot up black screen show: Hello Recently i uninstall avast antivirus from my leptop, After uninstalling process complete the next time i turn on my leptop i notice the blank black screen show for few second after show hp logo for this reason my leptop take long time to boot up i want know...