Windows 10: Windows 10 shows horizontal blue lines when installing from usb and thats all it shows I...

Discus and support Windows 10 shows horizontal blue lines when installing from usb and thats all it shows I... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So I just wanna go back to windows since alot of things I need are on it and I cant emulate using wine but when I use a bootable usb to install windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LightSpeedBoi, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 shows horizontal blue lines when installing from usb and thats all it shows I...

So I just wanna go back to windows since alot of things I need are on it and I cant emulate using wine but when I use a bootable usb to install windows all it shows are horizontal blue lines...

submitted by /u/LightSpeedBoi
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LightSpeedBoi, Aug 17, 2020

2. Camera screen shows horizontal lines

My camera shows the picture in the background and then the screen has horizontal lines and different colors on it. The screen I see reminds me of static. Can someone help? Thank you!

CaylaCrews, Aug 17, 2020
  3. horizontal pink and blue lines

I have horizontal pink and blue lines starting at the top of my touch screen at start up. The only way to "fix" the problem is to use the touchscreen and restart the computer. I can see a small portion of the desktop at the top of the screen and it appears
    normal. Any suggestions?

LINDADIESS, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Naki Win User

Windows 10 shows horizontal blue lines when installing from usb and thats all it shows I...

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows 10 shows horizontal blue lines when installing from usb and thats all it shows I... :)

Thema:

Windows 10 shows horizontal blue lines when installing from usb and thats all it shows I...

1. Windows 10 shows horizontal blue lines when installing from usb and thats all it shows I... - Similar Threads - shows horizontal blue

2. Horizontal lines keep showing up on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Horizontal lines keep showing up on my PC: Hello, I've been fighting my PC now for a few weeks now to no results. I've swapped gpus, cords, monitors, and motherboards to no effect. Did a reset and still nothing. I continue to get these lines and a code 43 which I can't figure out how to fix...
  3. Horizontal lines keep showing up on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Horizontal lines keep showing up on my PC: Hello, I've been fighting my PC now for a few weeks now to no results. I've swapped gpus, cords, monitors, and motherboards to no effect. Did a reset and still nothing. I continue to get these lines and a code 43 which I can't figure out how to fix...
  4. Horizontal lines keep showing up on my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. My pc screen shows horizontal lines after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc screen shows horizontal lines after an update: Hi everyone,I have found a problem with my screen. After updating Realtek driver and maybe other windows updates that were waiting for restart, my screen found these horizontal lines as you can see in attached photo. I wanted to restore the pc to the point before update, but...
  6. my monitor shows a horizontal line

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my monitor shows a horizontal line: my monitor shows a horizontal line https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-monitor-shows-a-horizontal-line/b7edd854-2a22-4273-a603-de695cb17e2c
  7. Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera screen shows flickering horizontal lines: My camera screen flicking lines as seen in the pictures and here's what I know:-it happens in all applications. Camera, Discord etc..-when I lower the quality of the pictures from the settings less lines show.-sometimes the camera works just fine with no issues other times...
  8. Orange Lines showed up on the screen when I tried to boot Windows installation from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Orange Lines showed up on the screen when I tried to boot Windows installation from USB: Hello everyone, I have an ACER Aspire 5732z model. It is an old laptop. It runs currently on Windows 7 Premium. But because of the need for Microsoft Teams, I need to install Windows 10 or Windows 8.1 at least. I have a Windows installation on my bootable USB drive, and...
  9. Broken horizontal lines when booting from Windows 10 USB boot media

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Broken horizontal lines when booting from Windows 10 USB boot media: Hi There are broken horizontal lines when booting from Windows 10 USB boot media. I'm assuming this is an anomaly. Will this weirdness effect the installation on Windows? If so, what should I do about it? I already tried recreating the USB installation media and the same...
  10. My screen's showing black horizontal lines

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen's showing black horizontal lines: Hello everyone, I've recently started seeing black horizontal lines show up on my screen, these lines appear out of nowhere, no matter what I'm doing (Edge, Chrome, the system itself) [My laptop is a Dell Inspiron 5570, all hardware drivers and firmware are updated] They...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10 USB blue lines

2. blue lines installing windpwa 10

3. trying to install windows 10 shows lines

4. blue lines windows install,
  5. Windows install blue lines ,
  6. windows 10 bootable usb blue dashes,
  7. windows 10 blue lines,
  8. Win 10 pro stripes on usb boot instal,
  9. windows 10 usb horizontal lines on boot ,
  10. blue lines windows 10 installer,
  11. windows 10 blue lines install,