Windows 10: Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer...

Discus and support Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer... in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; In the recent update, I have noticed horrible lines and distortion on the whole screen. I am not sure what the deal is up after the update, my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JamesKelly6326, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer...

In the recent update, I have noticed horrible lines and distortion on the whole screen. I am not sure what the deal is up after the update, my laptop has been doing this after it wakes up from a sleep ever for a really short time. Could this be a graphics card update kind of thing? I have read posts about this happening in the year 2017 but the fact that I may have to roll back an update for a graphics card will really suck because I was having horrible issues even with the one before where I was not able to play modern Warefare because of that update. I want to know the ultimate fix so this kind of stuff won't keep happening. And i forgot, the time before the update too the sound card got all messed up.. Each time I get an update for this computer, it has messed something up. Any suggestions?

:)

JamesKelly6326, Aug 19, 2020

2. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 19, 2020
  3. win 10 update leaves vertical pink line on screen

today i applied latest win 10 update and now i have a vertical pink line on screen, it remains on every screen. i have tried these fixes

Step 1: I suggest you to run SFC scan,
    System File Checkeris a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Follow the below steps:

• Right click on the Start button, click on
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    • After the scan, restart the computer and check for the issue.
    Step 2: Also, I suggest you to update the display drivers and check.

Steps to Update the Display Adapter driver.

• Press Windows key + Xkey when you are at desktop.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Display Adapter.
    • Right on the Display Adapter and click on
      Update driver software
    BUT i still have the line on screen.

tinacaston, Aug 19, 2020
  4. Roan T Win User

Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer...

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Aug 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer...

1. Windows 10 Shows Horrible Green and Blue lines on screen where I have to restart computer... - Similar Threads - Shows Horrible Green

2. I have a green line down on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a green line down on my laptop screen: When i turn on my laptop it gets a black screen and then down it appears a green line which extincts on half of the screen. I think its a graphics card issue or display or drivers but it does not turn on so i cant do barely anything! Please help me guys my mom is gonna kill...
  3. I have a green line down on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a green line down on my laptop screen: When i turn on my laptop it gets a black screen and then down it appears a green line which extincts on half of the screen. I think its a graphics card issue or display or drivers but it does not turn on so i cant do barely anything! Please help me guys my mom is gonna kill...
  4. I have a green line down on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I have a green lines down on my laptop screen

I have a green lines down on my laptop screen: When i turn on my laptop it gets a black screen and then down it appears a green line which extincts on half of the screen. I think its a graphics card issue or display or drivers but it does not turn on so i cant do barely anything! Please help me guys my mom is gonna kill...
  6. I have a green lines down on my laptop screen

I have a green lines down on my laptop screen: When i turn on my laptop it gets a black screen and then down it appears a green line which extincts on half of the screen. I think its a graphics card issue or display or drivers but it does not turn on so i cant do barely anything! Please help me guys my mom is gonna kill...
  7. windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines.

windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines.: windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines. please help on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-screen-quickly-turned-to-brighter-with/c396cbc9-ad21-42c3-8c37-a997ec568f85
  8. windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines.: windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines. please help on this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-screen-quickly-turned-to-brighter-with/c396cbc9-ad21-42c3-8c37-a997ec568f85
  9. windows screen Quickly turned to brighter with blue and green lines.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Green Line appeared from no where

Green Line appeared from no where: My pc is not that good and while I was opening a game,in background there were google and discord. I pressed win key and everithing crashed. I powered off my pc by the button and when i restarted it a green line apperead. I tried to update the graphics card software, unistall...