Windows 10: Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari

Discus and support Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello!So I was going through my emails today, and it says that in August I signed into my account with Safari on Windows 10 and I don't recall having... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Galaxyy, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Galaxyy Win User

Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari

Hello!So I was going through my emails today, and it says that in August I signed into my account with Safari on Windows 10 and I don't recall having Safari on my Windows 10 PC, it also had my IP. I'm wondering if someone took my IP and stole it or what happened.Thanks again!

:)

Galaxyy, Nov 24, 2021
  2. von kain Win User

safari on microsoft windows

it was for safari on windows

p.s. not safari on elephants *Roll :roll:

von kain, Nov 24, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2021
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Nov 24, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari - Similar Threads - Shows Signed Safari

2. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  3. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apple Safari Browser . . .: I'm using a, Dell laptop. Running Windows 10 pro:I want to, download, and install. The, Apple Safari browser.It's far, better. Than any, Windows browser!They're final version, was written. A few years ago.It, will work on Windows 10. But the problem, I'm having.Is, finding...
  4. Apple Safari Browser . . .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari: Hello!So I was going through my emails today, and it says that in August I signed into my account with Safari on Windows 10 and I don't recall having Safari on my Windows 10 PC, it also had my IP. I'm wondering if someone took my IP and stole it or what happened.Thanks again!...
  6. Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Shows I Signed In From Safari: Hello!So I was going through my emails today, and it says that in August I signed into my account with Safari on Windows 10 and I don't recall having Safari on my Windows 10 PC, it also had my IP. I'm wondering if someone took my IP and stole it or what happened.Thanks again!...
  7. sAFARI

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sAFARI: The program Safari cannot open page because too many redirects occurred. Jeannette White *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Not happening before the new Micro Edge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/safari/f1bc056c-7b63-452f-b843-2fe889b3b459
  8. Chromium-based Apple Safari is heading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Chromium-based Apple Safari is heading to Windows 10: Google Chrome and Chrome-derivatives including Opera take about 80 percent of the market, with Firefox, being the only independent web browser that is maintained across all platforms. Last year, Microsoft decided to end development of its own web rendering engine ‘EdgeHTML’...
  9. I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to change my Facebook Browser from Safari to Edge as I have no idea how Safari ended...: I had reason to go into 'Settings' on Facebook today and noticed that ''Safari'' was listed as the Default Browser for my Facebook account, ~ I know not how or why this is the case, but I am and always have been a Microsoft user and presumed that the Facebook Browser would be...
  10. Safari support dropped

in Browsers and Email
    Safari support dropped: This is old news, but I only learned it today. Apple has dropped support for its Windows version of the Safari browser, but has given little publicity to the decision. 47500