Windows 10: Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation

Discus and support Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm using a Lenovo G50 that came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed. Until recently, I could work on it without any problem, but now it shows a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by QualifiedTechnophobic, Apr 18, 2021.

1. Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation

I'm using a Lenovo G50 that came with Windows 10 Enterprise pre-installed. Until recently, I could work on it without any problem, but now it shows a message that it needs to be activated, even though it shows that Windows has been activated at the top.

Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation 406ae58f-c089-4ac6-a053-6adea9ff98bf?upload=true.png

To make things worse I can't seem to find the Windows Product Key on the device, and when I entered the key I found from Command Prompt it says "Error installing product key Error Code:0x004e016".

Please help.

:)

QualifiedTechnophobic, Apr 18, 2021

2. Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

Yeah they blacklisted the insider keys at RTM, so u need to activate it again. They're using KMS server activation, so there's only handful of keys.

If you don't have any luck I can show another quicker method...lol

Pill Monster, Apr 18, 2021
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 18, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation

Windows activation . . .

In the Windows activation status page is it still showing as activated, or do you have something like 3 days to do it in?

qubit, Apr 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation

1. Windows 10 shows it has been activated, but still requests activation - Similar Threads - shows has been

2. Windows will ask for activation on a new PC that has been activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows will ask for activation on a new PC that has been activated: This is a newly built PC, most of the time windows displays that it is not activated, but after some restarts it works fine. The issue occurs about 80% of the time. I have not visited any sites that would warrant concern for viruses that would cause this. Any assistance would...
  3. Windows will ask for activation on a new PC that has been activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will ask for activation on a new PC that has been activated: This is a newly built PC, most of the time windows displays that it is not activated, but after some restarts it works fine. The issue occurs about 80% of the time. I have not visited any sites that would warrant concern for viruses that would cause this. Any assistance would...
  4. Windows will ask for activation on a new PC that has been activated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Activated but prompt still showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activated but prompt still showing: Hi,I activated Windows but am still getting the desktop prompt. How can I fix this please.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activated-but-prompt-still-showing/93e143b9-6968-4613-b061-7b87dd8d3d26
  6. Windows Activated but prompt still showing

Windows Activated but prompt still showing: Hi,I activated Windows but am still getting the desktop prompt. How can I fix this please.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-activated-but-prompt-still-showing/93e143b9-6968-4613-b061-7b87dd8d3d26
  7. windows10 has activated but still says not activated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows10 has activated but still says not activated: can anyone help me with this phenomenon, not even my windows update has been dragged through some things? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-has-activated-but-still-says-not/6b030934-9962-4f51-ae71-78ad7a35cf16
  8. windows10 has activated but still says not activated

windows10 has activated but still says not activated: can anyone help me with this phenomenon, not even my windows update has been dragged through some things? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-has-activated-but-still-says-not/6b030934-9962-4f51-ae71-78ad7a35cf16
  9. windows10 has activated but still says not activated

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Windows 10 requesting Activation when it has been active for 5 years and Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 requesting Activation when it has been active for 5 years and Troubleshooting: Afternoon, On Thursday my system prompted and stated Activate Windows and on Friday my Microsoft email/office stopped functioning as well. When I go to activate it states invalid activation key and directs me to the store. I have had this version installed for several years...