Windows 10: windows 10 shut down unexpectedly and Hardware error

Discus and support windows 10 shut down unexpectedly and Hardware error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi There, Recently my windows 10 got hardware error and shut down unexpectedly error frequently. They usually happen together. Looks like they... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KevinLi_101, May 19, 2020.

1. windows 10 shut down unexpectedly and Hardware error

Hi There,

Recently my windows 10 got hardware error and shut down unexpectedly error frequently.

They usually happen together.

Looks like they happened when resuming windows 10 from hibernation.

After resuming windows, all previously opened apps, file explorers, etc were not there. It seems after the errors, windows restarted.

This is the details of the last Hardware error happened on May 18, 2020:

Source

Windows

Summary

Hardware error

Date

‎5/‎18/‎2020 11:02 PM

Status

Not reported

Description

A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent

Code: 193

Parameter 1: 810

Parameter 2: 0

Parameter 3: 0

Parameter 4: 0

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

And here is the details of the last shutdown unexpectedly error happened on May 18, 2020:

Source

Windows

Summary

Shut down unexpectedly

Date

‎5/‎18/‎2020 11:02 PM

Status

Not reported

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: BlueScreen

Code: 9f

Parameter 1: 3

Parameter 2: ffff930fc1f58570

Parameter 3: fffff983250378b0

Parameter 4: ffff930fcf119620

OS version: 10_0_18362

Service Pack: 0_0

Product: 768_1

OS Version: 10.0.18362.2.0.0.768.101

Locale ID: 1033

Please help to figure out what hardware caused the error and how to fix it?

Thanks,

Kevin

:)

KevinLi_101, May 19, 2020
  2. xarzu Win User

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

xarzu, May 19, 2020
  3. Paulieg Win User

OK, first complete your system specs, as it will help us diagnose your problem. Second, can you be a bit more descriptive about the "shut off"? Does it go through the windows shut down procedure, or does the power just shut off completely?

Paulieg, May 19, 2020
  4. windows 10 shut down unexpectedly and Hardware error

Frequent BSODs on Windows 10 after installing Creators update

Hello Christian,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 19, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 shut down unexpectedly and Hardware error

1. windows 10 shut down unexpectedly and Hardware error - Similar Threads - shut down unexpectedly

2. Windows shutting down unexpectedly with Bluescreen, Code 116 and Hardware Error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows shutting down unexpectedly with Bluescreen, Code 116 and Hardware Error...: Hi everybody! My PC has been running into some sudden bluescreen errors and restarts over the past few days - I can't quite pinpoint what's caused these to start happening and what part of my PC is the culprit I presume there's a faulty part or driver at play as the...
  3. Windows shutting down unexpectedly with Bluescreen, Code 116 and Hardware Error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shutting down unexpectedly with Bluescreen, Code 116 and Hardware Error...: Hi everybody! My PC has been running into some sudden bluescreen errors and restarts over the past few days - I can't quite pinpoint what's caused these to start happening and what part of my PC is the culprit I presume there's a faulty part or driver at play as the...
  4. Windows shutting down unexpectedly with Bluescreen, Code 116 and Hardware Error...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Hardware error- LiveKernelEvent & Shut down unexpectedly- BlueScreen, why are these issues...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hardware error- LiveKernelEvent & Shut down unexpectedly- BlueScreen, why are these issues...: I bought this computer less than a year ago and it has shut down on me twice, on it's own. I looked into the diagnostic and this is what is shows. I would like to know what the issues are and what steps I should take to keep this from happening again. #1 Description Faulting...
  6. Unexpected shut down Windows 10

Unexpected shut down Windows 10: Running Windows 10 on Dell XPS8700. For the past few weeks it has been shutting down and restarting, unrelated to any app that is running.Can someone help me interpret the Event Viewer log?Thinks I have tried: changed power settings, updated bios, checked all electrical...
  7. windows 10 shut down unexpectedly

windows 10 shut down unexpectedly: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power Date: 07-05-2021 05:40:05 PM Event ID: 41 Task Category: 63 Level: Critical Keywords: 70368744177664,2 User: SYSTEM Computer: DESKTOP-FGPIMQB Description: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This...
  8. Windows hardware error and shut down unexpectedly

Windows hardware error and shut down unexpectedly: HIi , I have a dell inspiron 14 5490 . Its been 5 months I m using it. In the last week my laptop would shut down unexpectedly so I tried using various commands in command prompt but of no avail and ultimately i had to reset my laptop I reinstalled windows 2 days ago but...
  9. Windows 10 shuts down unexpectedly

Windows 10 shuts down unexpectedly: Sometimes, when in a meeting, making a presentation, doing anything, a message pops up that Your PC is running low a Battery Even when it is plugged in and charging and then it shows Locking and then my Laptop shuts down. I use Windows 10 Pro N, Version 2004, OS Build...
  10. windows 10 shuts down unexpectedly.

windows 10 shuts down unexpectedly.: Hi, I get this error on the Event Viewer: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly. How can I fix it please, I am a bit frustrated. Thank you in...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 laptop shuts down unexpectedly