Windows 10: Windows 10 shutdown question

Discus and support Windows 10 shutdown question in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi. My question. If i shutdown Windows 10 by menu pc itself going to sleep. But if i have later unplug all power cords and cables from pc,and boot pc... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by xxx123, Jul 18, 2019.

1. xxx123 Win User

Windows 10 shutdown question

Hi. My question. If i shutdown Windows 10 by menu pc itself going to sleep. But if i have later unplug all power cords and cables from pc,and boot pc again it will resume from sleep? Power unplug doesnt matter?

:)

xxx123, Jul 18, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 18, 2019
  3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Jul 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 shutdown question

little cat, Jul 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 shutdown question

1. Windows 10 shutdown question - Similar Threads - shutdown question

2. 2 part question on BSD's and system shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    2 part question on BSD's and system shutdown: I have had random BSD since building my new system - I narrowed it down to volmgr problem, removed my second m.2 drive and they stopped. Why?them when playing DCS in VR the system just shut down and would not boot up until I turned the PSU off and on. Can someone explain...
  3. 2 part question on BSD's and system shutdown

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2 part question on BSD's and system shutdown: I have had random BSD since building my new system - I narrowed it down to volmgr problem, removed my second m.2 drive and they stopped. Why?them when playing DCS in VR the system just shut down and would not boot up until I turned the PSU off and on. Can someone explain...
  4. Cannot Reset - microsoft asking impossible question. I can't even shutdown the laptop to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot Reset - microsoft asking impossible question. I can't even shutdown the laptop to...: I was resetting my laptop and clicked on local reset it would do it from the cloud. During set up is reached "account" and asked me to log into my 365 account I don't know why I have two accounts, it recognised one - a business account. But I can't get any further, I am being...
  5. Cannot Reset - microsoft asking impossible question. I can't even shutdown the laptop to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot Reset - microsoft asking impossible question. I can't even shutdown the laptop to...: I was resetting my laptop and clicked on local reset it would do it from the cloud. During set up is reached "account" and asked me to log into my 365 account I don't know why I have two accounts, it recognised one - a business account. But I can't get any further, I am being...
  6. Cannot Reset - microsoft asking impossible question. I can't even shutdown the laptop to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Question about scheduling shutdown with win+r

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Question about scheduling shutdown with win+r: The other day I used win+r (shutdown -s -t 7200) to schedule a time for my pc to shutdown but somehow it didn't work. I did suspend the pc though, does it has anything to do with that? Thanks in advance. submitted by /u/lzy917 [link] [comments]...
  8. [Question] Make Win10 Force Shutdown

[Question] Make Win10 Force Shutdown: Hi, I have my NAS/PC/MODEM/ROUTER to a UPS which is managed by NAS. Once it goes to battery power, NAS sends an event notification to all IP's I have setup. How do I make Win10 PC force shutdown once this notification is received? Thanks, submitted by /u/sentinelvdx...
  9. Windows 10 shutdown question

Windows 10 shutdown question: So when I shutdown Win 10 it shuts down really fast. It also comes back on fast. When I reboot it takes a bit longer. Been reading that "shutdown" dont really shut off the pc? Is "shutdown" just hibernation now? How do I properly turn the pc off to unplug it for instance...
  10. Question about Proper Shutdown shortcut

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Question about Proper Shutdown shortcut: Hello, I have a question about shutdown shortcut. I have some family member who are older and cant see the Windows 10 menus even when I changed settings. I have been reading about making a shutdown shortcut for them but I am confused. I see so many examples I dont...