Windows 10: Windows 10 Shutdown

Discus and support Windows 10 Shutdown in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello,[ATTACH] I'm having this issue recently ,when i restart or shutdown my computer the shutting down screen is having some window popping up for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by SagarK_1, Feb 6, 2020.

1. SagarK_1 Win User

Windows 10 Shutdown

Hello, Windows 10 Shutdown 546e372d-dfaa-42c1-932b-4e63e3798d8d?upload=true.png

I'm having this issue recently ,when i restart or shutdown my computer the shutting down screen is having some window popping up for a split second and then it shutdown

I took a video and slowed it down by 1/16 and i got this .this screen stays for a millisecond and then my pc shuts down.can anyone tell me what this is and a possible solution

:)

SagarK_1, Feb 6, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Shutdown problem on my Windows 10 laptop.

Hello,

We suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps below to resolve the issues with the shutdown function of your laptop:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar beside the Windows icon.
    • Select Troubleshooting from the results.
    • Under System and Security, select Fix Problems with Windows Update.
    • Choose Troubleshoot as an Administrator.

Let us know if the steps above worked for you.

Jennifer Bri, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Shutdown

little cat, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Shutdown

1. Windows 10 Shutdown - Similar Threads - Shutdown

2. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  3. Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop SHUTDOWNING while playing games: My pc gets shutdown while playing games Only games not any other optional software are facing the same issue I even tried installing windows still its not Fixing the problems...
  4. My PC wont shutdown

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown: So, I was messing with RegEdit and i think I accidentally deleted something i dont know. Yesterday my pc wont shutdown, as soon as i click shtdown, it turns back on. So i did shift then shutdown. It worked, but today, it only goes to safe mode. Nothing works there properly....
  5. My PC wont shutdown

My PC wont shutdown: So, I was messing with RegEdit and i think I accidentally deleted something i dont know. Yesterday my pc wont shutdown, as soon as i click shtdown, it turns back on. So i did shift then shutdown. It worked, but today, it only goes to safe mode. Nothing works there properly....
  6. My PC wont shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My PC wont shutdown yesterday

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC wont shutdown yesterday: So, I was messing with RegEdit and i think I accidentally deleted something i dont know. Yesterday my pc wont shutdown, as soon as i click shtdown, it turns back on. So i did shift then shutdown. It worked, but today, it only goes to safe mode. Nothing works there properly....
  8. My PC wont shutdown yesterday

My PC wont shutdown yesterday: So, I was messing with RegEdit and i think I accidentally deleted something i dont know. Yesterday my pc wont shutdown, as soon as i click shtdown, it turns back on. So i did shift then shutdown. It worked, but today, it only goes to safe mode. Nothing works there properly....
  9. My PC wont shutdown yesterday

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 takes a long time to shutdown/Logoff the system with a USB controller plugged: Windows version: Windows 11 Home & Pro 10.0.22631PCs specs: Desktop:CPU: Ryzen 5 7600 Motherboard: MSI B650M-p pro GPU: RTX 4060 MSI Ventus 2X RAM: Kingston Fury Beast DDR5 16GB SSD: Nvme Crucial P3Laptop: HP Laptop 15s-eq2xxxI have encountered some issues since the...