Windows 10: Windows 10 Shutdowns Before Reaching its Maximum Temperature

Discus and support Windows 10 Shutdowns Before Reaching its Maximum Temperature in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I've an eight years old Thinkpad T410 which is totally healthy and runs well and handles my jobs. But it has a serious problem. Its maximum... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ALTF73, Jul 13, 2018.

1. ALTF73 Win User

Windows 10 Shutdowns Before Reaching its Maximum Temperature

Hi,

I've an eight years old Thinkpad T410 which is totally healthy and runs well and handles my jobs. But it has a serious problem. Its maximum tolerable temp is 105. But it force shutdowns 4 or 5 degree before reaching its maximum. It runs well under windows 7 but just cannot handle the situation in the case of windows 10. Normally, I set its performance on 99% which disables Turbo Boost, but I want to find a way to unleash its maximum power.

Any idea?

Thanks

:)

ALTF73, Jul 13, 2018

2. Highest temperature a phone can reach...

Hi all.

Which is the highest temperature a phone can reach without causes any problem to it?

phonehacker, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 13, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Shutdowns Before Reaching its Maximum Temperature

Outside temperature display in taskbar

I followed these steps exactly and the only thing showing in my task bar is a sun icon but not temperatures are being displayed.

TerriDunaway, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Shutdowns Before Reaching its Maximum Temperature

1. Windows 10 Shutdowns Before Reaching its Maximum Temperature - Similar Threads - Shutdowns Before Reaching

2. How to inrease my VRAM to its maximum capacity?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to inrease my VRAM to its maximum capacity?: Device name PAV Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-3230M CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.60 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB 3.89 GB usable Device ID FD2A8521-A11C-4814-A5C8-9CF9E916D8FE Product ID 00327-60000-00000-AA397 System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Pen and touch No pen or...
  3. Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 version 22H2 reaches final stage before official release: Microsoft plans to release a feature update for Windows 10 in the second half of 2022. Windows 10 version 22H2 will be the first feature update for Windows 10 of the year, as Microsoft changed the release cadence to one release per year. [ATTACH] Microsoft announced this...
  4. Windows 10 Reminder Before Shutdown

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Reminder Before Shutdown: I have a pretty awesome sound system that I use with my computer. However, it goes via mains and is turned on manually when one needs to use it. The manufacturer recommends turning it off when not in use and I often forget about it, and leave it on for a whole day or more. I...
  5. PC shutdowns on its own Not due to temperatures

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC shutdowns on its own Not due to temperatures: Ive had my pc for around 7 months now and I've had no troubles with it until a week ago when it now just shuts down every 45-1 hour on its own, first i thought it was temps but i checked both gpu and cpu and both were fine in and out of video games. I then tried a new power...
  6. Windows 10 starting on its own from shutdown

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 starting on its own from shutdown: Hi All, I am facing a weird issue. My computer starts on its own at a random time from a complete shutdown. I do not put my computer to sleep at all, I always shut down but after the latest update of 2004 version my PC is starting on its own magically at random times. I...
  7. How to gracefully shutdown virtualbox.exe before windows shutdown?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to gracefully shutdown virtualbox.exe before windows shutdown?: Hi, I am looking for the solution to gracefully shutdown one of the existing service/process before the windows shutdown event being triggered. T he issue is whenever i call the batch file(which invokes the shutdown of the VirtualBoxManager.exe) during shutdown event, it...
  8. Maximum file size for session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" reached

in Windows 10 Support
    Maximum file size for session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" reached: Hello, I have a new computer, loving it, games are running well, my audio programs are running well. I was just looking around in event viewer (silly I know) and I saw a warning and an error for this: "The maximum file size for session "Circular Kernel Context Logger" has...
  9. Windows 10 Temperature Sensor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Temperature Sensor: I know that Windows 10 has a temperature sensor that defaults each disk drive to 60 or 61 Degrees and sounds an alarm if a drive goes above the temperature setting. How do I Change the alarm temperature setting maximum value? I have 5 machines and all are version Windows...
  10. Windows 10 Shutdowns Before Reaching its Maxium Temperature

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Shutdowns Before Reaching its Maxium Temperature: Hi, I've an eight years old Thinkpad T410 which is totally healthy and runs well and handles my jobs. But it has a serious problem. Its maximum tolerable temp is 105. But it force shutdowns 4 or 5 degree before reaching its maximum. It runs well under windows 7 but just...