Windows 10: Windows 10 shuts down. Error message STOP CODE SYSTEM EXCEPTION. SMS phishing problem....

Discus and support Windows 10 shuts down. Error message STOP CODE SYSTEM EXCEPTION. SMS phishing problem.... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; STOP CODE SYSTEM EXCEPTION. New issue Windows 10 shuts down unexpectedly just after notice of error and impending shutdown. "Your PC ran into a problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Breathwork, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 shuts down. Error message STOP CODE SYSTEM EXCEPTION. SMS phishing problem....

STOP CODE SYSTEM EXCEPTION. New issue Windows 10 shuts down unexpectedly just after notice of error and impending shutdown. "Your PC ran into a problem and we'll restart it for you" This happened 4 times in last week --and last night

Do you have any sense that there is a connection with phishing? Last night it happened again and just after I got an SMS that was not from Google's 2-step verification.

I also found that that poltergeist OneDrive changed somehow as default location to save files. I could not "save as" to my Documents folder. One Drive starts. Cannot save to computer.

I've been aggressively phished and have been getting incorrect Google and phone provider SMS-- and have the numbers blocked

I know these may be unconnected issues and I do not have much computer savvy. How do I remove anything in OneDrive and then shut it down?

I use an external hard drive--could that be a cause?
    Thank you for your help and patience

:)

Breathwork, Jul 8, 2020

2. stop code:SYSTEM SERVICE EXCEPTION

Hi Veeru,

Stop code: System Service Exception or blue screen errors can occur if a serious problem causes Windows to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This error can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

To resolve your concern, we suggest that you follow the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    link.

Feel free to post back for an update and let us know if you need more help.

Eileen Gal, Jul 8, 2020
  3. maddyoM Win User
    My Laptop shuts down with Stopcode message

I have this Laptop Dell Inspiron .I had installed Windows 10 .

My Laptop shuts down now and then and I am getting some Stop code message .

Sometimes it is STOP CODE : Critical Process Died .

and sometimes : STOPCODE: System Service Exception

What failed pcw system

Please help ..How do I rectify it ?

I have RESET my laptop a number of times .

Used system restore ..Now it shows no restore point .

Automatic Repair repairs sometime but again after sometime it shuts down and there is stop code message again .

maddyoM, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Windows 10 shuts down. Error message STOP CODE SYSTEM EXCEPTION. SMS phishing problem....

stop code: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

Hello Jon,

Blue screen errors (Stop errors) can occur if a serious problem causes Windows 10 to shut down or restart unexpectedly. This can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

Let's determine the cause of the issue. To get started, we'd like to clarify the following information:

• Are you able to go to your desktop when you encountered this error?
    • During when are you encountering this error?

Meanwhile, you may check this article:Troubleshoot blue screen errors for possible troubleshooting steps.
    Please answer the question When did you get the error?

We're looking forward to your response.

Antoneth Ber, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 shuts down. Error message STOP CODE SYSTEM EXCEPTION. SMS phishing problem....

1. Windows 10 shuts down. Error message STOP CODE SYSTEM EXCEPTION. SMS phishing problem.... - Similar Threads - shuts down Error

2. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system: Solve me my error stop code: system service exception in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-service-exception-error-this/74a9a0ed-eb61-4552-91f4-2dbf3ff24075
  3. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system: Solve me my error stop code: system service exception in window 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-code-system-service-exception-error-this/74a9a0ed-eb61-4552-91f4-2dbf3ff24075
  4. Stop Code: System Service Exception error this system

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Stop Code System Service Exception On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Code System Service Exception On Windows 10: Hello,My PC has started to suddenly freeze with a blue screen, with the message:Stop CodeSystem Service ExceptionThe operating system is Windows 10 64-bit.Version 1607 OS Build 14393.2189It happened twice so far. I have placed the two Minidump files in my Dropbox. The link...
  6. My PC has been shutting down with message, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has been shutting down with message, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Error: My PC has been shutting down with message, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I have a Lenovo desktop with AMD. All of a sudden it started shutting down in middle of work. What should I do?...
  7. My PC has been shutting down with message, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC has been shutting down with message, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Error: My PC has been shutting down with message, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED. I have a Lenovo desktop with AMD. All of a sudden it started shutting down in middle of work. What should I do?...
  8. My PC has been shutting down with message, SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED Error

9. system service exception when shutting down

system service exception when shutting down: system service exception https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-service-exception-when-shutting-down/aa1692ed-c343-4e83-abd4-e2ce4b87fe4e
  10. Windows shut down unexpectedly. BSOD stop code: SYSTEM-THREAD-EXCEPTION-NOT-HANDLED

Windows shut down unexpectedly. BSOD stop code: SYSTEM-THREAD-EXCEPTION-NOT-HANDLED: Source Windows Summary Shut down unexpectedly Date ‎11/‎01/‎2021 5:07 p.m. Status Report sent Problem signature Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 1000007e Parameter 1: ffffffffc0000005 Parameter 2: fffff8003790e17b Parameter 3: ffffab03cbd3a888 Parameter 4:...