Windows 10: Windows 10 shuts down when connected to internet

Discus and support Windows 10 shuts down when connected to internet in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; We keep installing Windows 10 and every time it completes and connects to the internet it shuts down and wants to go in Recovery. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by NTiComputers, May 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 shuts down when connected to internet

We keep installing Windows 10 and every time it completes and connects to the internet it shuts down and wants to go in Recovery. Any ideas?

:)

NTiComputers, May 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, May 4, 2020
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, May 4, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 shuts down when connected to internet

Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

Did you run the Windows 10 connection troubleshooter?

Troubleshoot Internet connection problems

Also, check in the "Device Manager" to see if the network adapter is ok.
    You may need to un-install it and then "Scan for new devices".

This is published by HP; however, it gives some good info on troubleshooting with the device manager.
    HP PCs - Device Manager Information (Windows 10, 8)

95Viper, May 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 shuts down when connected to internet

1. Windows 10 shuts down when connected to internet - Similar Threads - shuts down connected

2. Windows 10 rebooting when shutting down.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 rebooting when shutting down.: I have seen many questions regarding windows 10 rebooting when shutting down, and seen different solutions to this problem, non of which solved my problem.I finally ran into a solution for my problem which I had not seen offered here.In my case, in Device Manager>Network...
  3. Windows 10 rebooting when shutting down.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 rebooting when shutting down.: I have seen many questions regarding windows 10 rebooting when shutting down, and seen different solutions to this problem, non of which solved my problem.I finally ran into a solution for my problem which I had not seen offered here.In my case, in Device Manager>Network...
  4. Windows 10 rebooting when shutting down.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 Mobile Hotspot shuts down internet when connected to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Mobile Hotspot shuts down internet when connected to: I have been using the Mobile Hotspot feature for a while without any issues. Recently after i connected my mobile to the Mobile Hotspot , internet connection on my COMPUTER shuts down almost completely the only website i have access too , apart from google search is...
  6. Windows 11 Mobile Hotspot shuts down internet when connected to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Mobile Hotspot shuts down internet when connected to: I have been using the Mobile Hotspot feature for a while without any issues. Recently after i connected my mobile to the Mobile Hotspot , internet connection on my COMPUTER shuts down almost completely the only website i have access too , apart from google search is...
  7. Windows 10 Stuck When Shutting Down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Stuck When Shutting Down: When I shut my computer down, the screen turns blue, it has the dots rotating in a circle, and words "Restarting". It never restarts. It hangs on this screen until I force shutdown the machine. PLEASE NOTE *** I DO NOT HAVE AN ISSUE TURNING ON THE COMPUTER AND WINDOWS...
  8. Shuts down internet when waking up/booting?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Shuts down internet when waking up/booting?: I've had a problem with my computer since I built it. Not 100% sure it's a windows issue but I don't know what else it could be: When waking up from sleep or when booting the computer, it completely shuts down my network, causing my router to have to reboot, which takes...
  9. Sudden Internet shut down?

in Browsers and Email
    Sudden Internet shut down?: Hello, I played 1 year ago regularly fortnite until the internet got really bad one day and 2 days later fortnite allegedly didn't get any internet neither up nor download but the internet went it's not only fortnite but also warzone,red dead redemtion online,or even...
  10. Shutting down windows 10 when connect to wifi

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shutting down windows 10 when connect to wifi: My pc is acer 574G, 5th gen, i5 (lap top) My pc was shutting down automatically after few minutes connected to personal wifi network since yesterday. What can be the reason ? Virus ? also Incidentally found a virus,(image attached). Is this virus cause the my problem or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when i connect to wifi my pc shutsdown

2. windows when connect to wifi shutdown

3. window 10 shut down when connected to wifi

4. pc shutdown when connected to internet,
  5. pc shut when connect to internet,
  6. how to fix automatic shutdown while connected to internet