Windows 10: Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress.

Discus and support Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can a Windows 10 shut down be prevented while a McAfee full virus scan is in progress?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JerryCorey, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress.

How can a Windows 10 shut down be prevented while a McAfee full virus scan is in progress?

:)

JerryCorey, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress.

McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress.

1. Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress. - Similar Threads - shuts down while

2. Windows Defender unable to complete a full scan of the disk / shuts down computer / weird

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defender unable to complete a full scan of the disk / shuts down computer / weird: Hi, Every now and then I like to run a full scan of all the drives in my computer (Windows 10). Lately I am unable to complete this task. The symptoms are a little weird. When I kick off either a full or custom scan I see the CPU utilization ramp up ultimately to the...
  3. Shutting down of windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutting down of windows 10: Good evening to you all. Please, what is the short cut for shutting down windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/shutting-down-of-windows-10/3e62ac35-f415-4ff9-be9a-ee7c7eaebd27
  4. Laptop shutting down unexpectedly while using

Laptop shutting down unexpectedly while using: Hi, My Dell Laptop was shutting down unexpectedly while using. In the event viewer, it is showing, Kernel-Power. I'm posting the Log. I tried updating my drivers, but still the problem is not resolved. Please help me. Log Name: System Source:...
  5. Windows 10 is stuck at Shutdown screen while shutting down.

Windows 10 is stuck at Shutdown screen while shutting down.: Its been an hour, every thread about this is locked, so i thought i would make a new one for you guys to ignore and lock without a solution other than "Hold the power button for 10 seconds, try the troubleshooters and reinstall if that doesn't work". How do you guys mess up...
  6. McAfee Scan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    McAfee Scan: After this scan an error message appears "setup.exe not detected. How can I solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mcafee-scan/6c6a8417-e796-4c87-b380-bb1873757fd2
  7. Shut down during Windows Defender offline scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Shut down during Windows Defender offline scan: I have been experiencing random shutdowns. Ran troubleshooters, but found no problems. Ran a Defender quick scan, found no problems. Before doing a full scan, I wanted to try an offline scan, but every time (6 or 7 times now) it gets maybe halfway through the offline scan...
  8. BSOD while shutting down...?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while shutting down...?: hey..I was shutting down my pc, when suddenly a Blue Screen Of Death appears after the "Shutting Down" screen...resource_not_owned please help 40742
  9. McAfee shutting down internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    McAfee shutting down internet access: After the latest MS update, my computer is unable to access the internet and McAfee is acting weird. My internet connection is good and am able to access it when in safe mode with networking. I have malwarebytes installed with premium account. Not it shows the basic free...
  10. Windows 10 Shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Shut down: When I go to turn my lap top off I go the icon at the bottom left hand corner and it should go to power options, when I would press 'shut down'. What is happening is a blue box comes up in the middle of the screen stating 'critical Error', will be sorted when laptop is shut...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. laptop turns off during mcafee full scan