Windows 10: Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress.

Discus and support Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; How can a Windows 10 shut down be prevented while a McAfee full virus scan is in progress?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JerryCorey, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress.

How can a Windows 10 shut down be prevented while a McAfee full virus scan is in progress?

:)

JerryCorey, Jul 1, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress.

McAfee security

Read through this and it will show you step by step how to remove McAfee from your computer

PC Hell: How to Uninstall McAfee

hTconeM9user, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress.

1. Windows 10 shuts down while a McAfee full scan is in progress. - Similar Threads - shuts down while

2. My computer shut down itself during defender full scan

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer shut down itself during defender full scan: I just bought a full set of computer and did all the test, including the stress test and I don't think shutting itself is related with the heat.I tested for few times, whenever I hit fullscan, at the exact 35th seconds both computer and monitor shut itself....
  3. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  4. Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting, shutting down on the Windows logo while...: I have 64 bit Windows 10 Home installed on my PC. The problems are:- Blackscreen while shutting down or restarting consistently It wasn't happening with my previous install of 64 bit Windows 10 Home just a few days ago- This time the PC shut itself down on the Windows logo...
  5. Windows Defender Full Scan causes PC to shut down once completed

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Full Scan causes PC to shut down once completed: I have scheduled a weekly full scan via the Task Scheduler which has been working well for months but for the last two weeks my PC shuts down following completion of the scan, the task scheduler shows the scan has compIeted but the results do not show in the Windows Defender...
  6. Windows 10 Defender shuts down computer when trying to run a full scan

Windows 10 Defender shuts down computer when trying to run a full scan: Twice now I have attempted to run a full scan and both times I return to check on the computer and it has shut down. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-10-defender-shuts-down-computer-when/35a5674d-782c-4143-87ea-03a1aec22d58
  7. Windows 10 Defender shuts down computer when trying to run a full scan

Windows 10 Defender shuts down computer when trying to run a full scan: Twice now I have attempted to run a full scan and both times I return to check on the computer and it has shut down. How do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-defender-shuts-down-computer-when/35a5674d-782c-4143-87ea-03a1aec22d58
  8. Windows 10 full virus scan shutting down

Windows 10 full virus scan shutting down: In the last few months, my laptop has shut down when I do a full or custom scan. The quick scan and offline scan are fine and don't show any threats or viruses but any deep scan of all or a single drive goes for hours and then shuts down about 3/4 of the way through....
  9. McAfee scanning

McAfee scanning: Hello. I cant get my McAfee to stop continuously scanning. I x out and it starts up again. I manually set the scan time and it just keeps restarting to scan. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/mcafee-scanning/e8c5f192-5888-4050-9222-5465673cd6d5
  10. McAfee shutting down internet access

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    McAfee shutting down internet access: After the latest MS update, my computer is unable to access the internet and McAfee is acting weird. My internet connection is good and am able to access it when in safe mode with networking. I have malwarebytes installed with premium account. Not it shows the basic free...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. mcafee full scan now

2. pc shutdown when running mcafee full scan

3. mcafee deep scan how long

4. Windows 10 shuts down during Full Scan,
  5. mcafee shut down after full scan,
  6. laptop turns off during mcafee full scan