Windows 10: Windows 10 shuts down with message

Discus and support Windows 10 shuts down with message in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; On my laptop, for some reason, at a completely random time, a window that looks like some sort of coding screen (completely black with text being typed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Enderaider, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Windows 10 shuts down with message

On my laptop, for some reason, at a completely random time, a window that looks like some sort of coding screen (completely black with text being typed in). A quick message pops up in it, with the only thing I can catch before it disappears is something about 32 and shutting down, before a second message that comes from Windows 10 (the blue box with white text in the middle of the screen) pops up saying that my computer will shut down in a few minutes. Afterwards, of course, my laptop shuts down.

How do I stop this from happening? I've already tried searching it up, but there doesn't seem to be anything about it that I can find. I'd really appreciate some help as quickly as possible, because this has messed up various things I've been trying to do.

:)

Enderaider, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    Kasperskys shutting itself off

I awoke this morning to a error message saying that kasperskys has encounter a error and shuts off, then I restart and about 10 mins later does it again. any suggestions?

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

Windows 10 shuts down with message

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 shuts down with message

1. Windows 10 shuts down with message - Similar Threads - shuts down message

2. Windows Shut down message to USB port

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows Shut down message to USB port: I'd like to be able to inform a USB device from a PC, laptop or Surface when the user performed a Windows shut down. The USB device does not use the power from the USB port that it is attached too and has it's own power supply. So the5v power form the USB port does not help...
  3. Windows Shut down message to USB port

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shut down message to USB port: I'd like to be able to inform a USB device from a PC, laptop or Surface when the user performed a Windows shut down. The USB device does not use the power from the USB port that it is attached too and has it's own power supply. So the5v power form the USB port does not help...
  4. Windows Shut down message to USB port

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Random 'Locking' Message then Shut Down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random 'Locking' Message then Shut Down: Hello! My laptop has been randomly giving me the 'Locking' Message, then immediately shutting down. It then starts up just fine. Then low and behold, 10/15 min later it happens again. I've tried some troubleshooting ideas, but no luck yet. Any suggestions? Thank you!...
  6. MacBook Pro shut down message

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MacBook Pro shut down message: I keep getting messages about Windows needing to shut down my MAcBook b/c of a needed update; have never seen this before. Is this legit? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/macbook-pro-shut-down-message/fddced92-093b-48d3-9b8b-c4c99c273dfc
  7. Windows 10 shuts down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 shuts down: After installing a critical update Windows turns my laptop off within 45 seconds of startup. Sometimes I get to my desktop but it turns off with a few seconds after that. Sometimes I get a Recovery screen with options to "See advanced repair options" or "Restart me PC". In...
  8. Windows 10 shut down

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 shut down: When I shut down Windows 10 keeps my account logged in. How do I stop this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-shut-down/e66b7a53-439e-41f0-b355-55fd1129b52d
  9. windows 10 shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 shut down: windows 10 shuts down but computer will not turn off. Also, windows sucks up lots of memory when playing my FSX game. It stutters. 26025
  10. Strange messages at startup and shut down

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange messages at startup and shut down: As of a few weeks ago I am getting new popup messages every time I start and stop Win10. I have tried start/restart in Safe Mode and with the internet disconnected. They go by very fast and I am unable to read some. I recorded the procedures with a camera and sent it to a...