Windows 10: Windows 10 shutsdown without warning when logging on

Discus and support Windows 10 shutsdown without warning when logging on in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello,I have a windows 10 machine and after an update, I now get a continuous loop where everytime I log on, it shuts down. Sometimes I can make it to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by C.M.Green, May 4, 2021.

1. C.M.Green Win User

Windows 10 shutsdown without warning when logging on

Hello,I have a windows 10 machine and after an update, I now get a continuous loop where everytime I log on, it shuts down. Sometimes I can make it to the desktop for a few seconds before it forces a shutdown, other times I can barely unlock it to enter my password before it shutsdown. I get an srttrail.txt error when attempting to perform a repair. Reverting to a previous restore point also doesn't work because the previous restore points also have the issue with it shutting down.Thanks for your help in advance!C.M.

:)

C.M.Green, May 4, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 5, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 5, 2021
  4. Devilz Win User

Computer shutsdown randomly

this is driving me insane now. pc shutsdown without any warning. need help asap

Devilz, May 5, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 shutsdown without warning when logging on - Similar Threads - shutsdown without warning

2. Window restart without warning

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Window restart without warning: When I run full virus scan, on a particular time suddenly window restart.... or When I play games it restarts but earlier same game run smoothly. I tried run virus scan in safe mode but safe mode too restart.... Plzz help Lenovo thinkcenter M38I5 4th gen2+2 gb ram128 gb ssd...
  3. Window restart without warning

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window restart without warning: When I run full virus scan, on a particular time suddenly window restart.... or When I play games it restarts but earlier same game run smoothly. I tried run virus scan in safe mode but safe mode too restart.... Plzz help Lenovo thinkcenter M38I5 4th gen2+2 gb ram128 gb ssd...
  4. Window restart without warning

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 restarting without warning

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 restarting without warning: Hi Win 10 pro 18363 I'm in need of some pointing in the right direction. My Windows 10 PC has suddenly started restarting without warning. No messages are provided as to the cause. My searches for ideas as the what might be causing this have helped and I've managed to...
  6. Windows Event Log Warnings

Windows Event Log Warnings: I have a lot of warnings and errors in my event log and was hoping to get some clarification on the issue. My pc has also been randomly turning off. Not sure if these warnings could contribute to my pc shutting off but I have tried a lot of other methods. Windows is up to...
  7. windows shutdown without warning

windows shutdown without warning: Hi, i would like to have some information why windows 10 shuts down when the power is below 21% .It shuts down without any warning and i do not get the message or warning like "Your Battery is low please charge etc etc.."...
  8. Windows Shutdown without Warning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Shutdown without Warning: This has been asked for years and I'm asking again. Why in the world does Windows shutdown computers without warning? I was in the middle of several important tasks and the freaking computer just shut down and I knew it was because of Windows updates. Windows either is...
  9. Acer B117 shutsdown without warning Please Advise!

Acer B117 shutsdown without warning Please Advise!: I have 4 laptops, all the same model that have the same problem. I can provide more detail if needed. Please help! Win10 latest update is 1803 Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power [ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4} EventID 41 Version 6...
  10. Computer restarts without warning after log in

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer restarts without warning after log in: So here is my issue. When I log into my computer I can do things from anywhere between 10 minutes to 1 hour before it will just pop up a "restarting" loading screen and reboots. I have tried removing software that was recently installed and unnecessary programs that I...