Windows 10: Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent

Discus and support Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I have an issue with my Windows 10. When the battery level reaches 30%, it automatically Hibernates. I googled before creating this thread... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SaeedFazlollahzadeh, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent

Hello,

I have an issue with my Windows 10. When the battery level reaches 30%, it automatically Hibernates.
    I googled before creating this thread probably not enough googling to find the solution, but I did not find a solution working fine.
    I checked my battery plan, battery settings and advanced power plan of my battery, checking all options related to battery, and both Low Level and Critical Level in Battery and Plugged In are set to 5% to Hibernate, but still when my battery percent reaches to 30, it hibernates.

Could you please advise me what's the problem and how to solve that?
    My battery is healthy because I can work with it around 2 to 2.5 hours from 100 percent to 30 percent.

Laptop: Acer Aspire F15 F5

Windows 10, Version 2004, OS Build 19041.804

Thanks in advance

:)

SaeedFazlollahzadeh, Mar 7, 2021

2. Battery level problem

hi there.

After installing windows 10, my laptop charges until 73 percent and no more.

after reaching 73 percent charging stops.

please help me, how to change battery level reach 100%.

AminRector, Mar 7, 2021
  3. battery drains to zero percent

I recently installed windows 10 education version on my dell laptop which microsoft has provided with licensed key as student.

Problem is-

Whenever I shut down or hibernate or sleep my computer and open after some hours or a day, battery discharge to zero percent. Once battery was 90 percent, i shut down computer and open after 4 hours and battery gone to zero. I have even updated my drivers from
    dell website, but problem still persists.

SunnyChugh, Mar 7, 2021
  4. Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent

Battery Won't Charge Fully

Make sure to install all Windows important updates.

Install latest versions of your laptop device drivers you can download the latest device drivers from the device manufacturer or from your laptop manufacturer website.

Step 1

1. Shutdown your laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Connect the AC power adapter to your laptop.

4. Power on the laptop

5. Open the Device Manager by typing Devmgmt.msc into Start Menu or from Control Panel.

6. Under the Batteries category, right-click all of the Microsoft ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery listings, and select Uninstall (it’s ok if you only have 1).

Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent pbDp4sx.png

7. Shutdown the laptop.

8. Insert the battery.

9. Power on the laptop.

If above suggestions wont resolve the battery charge issue then follow below steps.

Step 2

1. Shutdown the laptop.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Start the laptop with only AC adapter connected to laptop.

4. When you login to Windows OS connect the battery while Windows OS working.

Step 3

Reset the System Management Controller. Use one of these methods to reset the SMC, which controls battery management, battery status light.

1. Shut down the computer and disconnect the power cord.

2. Remove the battery.

3. Press and hold the power button for ten seconds.

4. Reattach the battery and AC power adapter, then start up the laptop.

Hopefully one of the above suggestions will help you resolve the battery not charging problem. If battery still doesn't charge, you may need to replace your battery.

FreeBooter, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent

1. Windows 10 shutting down at battery level 30 percent - Similar Threads - shutting down battery

2. Windows 11 battery level go down fast

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 battery level go down fast: Hi there i am currently using windows 10 on a dell inspiron 14 5406 2in1 laptop i noticed something strange and occurring on the battery when i was working with the latest update of windows 11; -Windows 11 is a great system and i loved it but i tested the discharge cycle of...
  3. Win10 shut down itself when battery down from 11 to 10 percent

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 shut down itself when battery down from 11 to 10 percent: Early i used to ubuntu and i dont have any power-off problems. When battery percent down 11 to 10 only 11 to 10 not other percents laptops shuts down itself. But after close if i open up it again i can use laptop up to 1 percent. I try 2 other batteries but not working. I...
  4. Win10 shut down itself when battery down from 11 to 10 percent

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 shut down itself when battery down from 11 to 10 percent: Early i used to ubuntu and i dont have any power-off problems. When battery percent down 11 to 10 only 11 to 10 not other percents laptops shuts down itself. But after close if i open up it again i can use laptop up to 1 percent. I try 2 other batteries but not working. I...
  5. Win10 shut down itself when battery down from 11 to 10 percent

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Battery Goes To Zero After Restarting/Shutting Down At Low Battery Level.

Battery Goes To Zero After Restarting/Shutting Down At Low Battery Level.: I bought this laptop about a month ago, and this problem occurred for the first time 6 days ago. I have tried disabling fast startup, hibernation mode, and I even perform full shutdown shutdown /s /f /t 0, it doesn't seem to work at all.I can confirm there's nothing that uses...
  7. Battery percent won't go above 30

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Battery percent won't go above 30: So my laptop charges perfectly till 30% and as soon as it reaches 30 the charging indicator light which was orange goes off - neither orange nor black. The percentage then does not increase. I have been facing this problem for 2 days now. How do i fix this ? Here's what I...
  8. How can I change the battery level for my laptop to shut down?

How can I change the battery level for my laptop to shut down?: its really annoying because at 5% it just shuts down with no warning whatsoever and loses everything i had saved. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-battery-level-for-my-laptop/7089243c-5997-4916-b787-54a50bfad4ce
  9. Windows 10 Shut down , even with 50% battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Shut down , even with 50% battery: My windows 10 shuts down frequently some times due to some low battery , ti dont even gives an low battery notification. Today it shut down on 67% battery . Pleas help.....
  10. New laptop battery, sudden shut down on 54 percent charge without warning

New laptop battery, sudden shut down on 54 percent charge without warning: bought a new laptop battery . the problem arose is, laptop is turning off without any notification and while almost 50 percent charge left showing. laptop turns off like someone suddenly pulled the battery off. is it problem with the new battery or there is a software issue....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Why laptop battery is shutdown if it have 30%.

2. laptop battery off 30%

3. laptop battery shuts down at 30

4. my laptop shuts down at 30 battery,
  5. why does my pc go of at 30% battery percentage?,
  6. pc shut down suddenly at 30 percent charge,
  7. Why does my laptop suddenly shut down on battery when left 30 percent,
  8. Why does my laptop battery poweroff at 30 percent