Windows 10: Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings are no longer valid. It was working up until early September. A new update has broken the driver... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobAllardice, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings

Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings are no longer valid. It was working up until early September. A new update has broken the driver ?

:)

BobAllardice, Sep 25, 2019

2. Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings

Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings are no longer valid. It was working up until early September. A new update has broken the driver ?

BobAllardice, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as the Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver is not working. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the KB number of the update installed, prior to this issue?

However, we would like you download and install the driver release on 25th September, 2019 from this article and then check:

USB 2.0 IrDA Bridge Driver

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Sep 28, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings

Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings

downloaded the updater - sigmatel did not show up on list.

no change to driver still showing:

Windows cannot start this hardware device because its configuration information (in the registry) is incomplete or damaged. (Code 19)

BobAllardice, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings

1. Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver settings - Similar Threads - Sigmatel USB IRDA

2. IrDA driver / stack support in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IrDA driver / stack support in Windows 11: Hearing from colleagues that Windows 11 will not have continuous support for IrDA from Windows 11. Could this be confirmed ? And also advise the alternate path to use those IrDA infrared devices with Windows 11 or later releases ? Do we have support to have back compatibility...
  3. IrDA driver / stack support in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IrDA driver / stack support in Windows 11: Hearing from colleagues that Windows 11 will not have continuous support for IrDA from Windows 11. Could this be confirmed ? And also advise the alternate path to use those IrDA infrared devices with Windows 11 or later releases ? Do we have support to have back compatibility...
  4. Setup Drivers for USB wifi Adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Setup Drivers for USB wifi Adapter: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/UnknownMythical [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lviheo/setup_drivers_for_usb_wifi_adapter/
  5. IrDA for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    IrDA for Windows 10: I see lots of discussions for the IrDA but no answers yet. I also have dive computer download problem. Need the IrDA to download info and set dive computer. Does anyone found a solution yet?...
  6. IRDA driver for windows 10 fix

IRDA driver for windows 10 fix: I want to use my old remote control to pause and play music and videos like I did before. With one of windows updates a few years ago it stopped working and I don't want to throw away my devices because of windows update. I've read that a lot of people have the same...
  7. Windows 10 IRDA stack

Windows 10 IRDA stack: I have a new computer with Windows 10 version 1903. Problem I am running into is an Infra Red USB adapter. I am a diver and my dive computer uses an IR port to transfer data back and forth to my PC. The USB IR adapter I use works fine on XP and Win 7 but not on Win 10. I...
  8. My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update

My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update: My Polar IrDA USB adapter stopped working after 1903 update, it was working fine before the update. When I connect it to my PC nothing happens, in the Device Manager i get error code 19. Any solutions?...
  9. Irda adapter not working

Irda adapter not working: After the latest Microsoft update, my usb to Irda adapter does not work. This was the problem a few years ago when Microsoft introduced windows 10. A update to Windows 10 solved this issue back then. It seems that the issue is back. I have installed the correct drivers and...
  10. USB IrDA devices no longer work in W10

USB IrDA devices no longer work in W10: Couldn't get my USB IR adapter to work in W10 and found the answer in the link below. http://borncity.com/win/2015/09/02/windows-10-infrared-irda-stack-is-removed/ 24624

Users found this page by searching for:

1. usb network driver irda windows 10

2. (in usb irda settings

3. Windows 10 version 1903 SIgma Tel USB-IrDA Dongle

4. Windows 10 SIgma Tel USB-IrDA Dongle,
  5. Windows 10 Sigmatel USB-IRDA adapter driver