Windows 10: Windows 10 Sign-in Option Not Showing On login In Screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 Sign-in Option Not Showing On login In Screen. in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I was resetting my computer and with that, I added a pin to make it faster for me to sign in, but now there is no sign in options button like... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by MrZCookie, Jun 23, 2020.

1. MrZCookie Win User

Windows 10 Sign-in Option Not Showing On login In Screen.

Hello, I was resetting my computer and with that, I added a pin to make it faster for me to sign in, but now there is no sign in options button like there was on my old build. Its not something I am worried about its just I want to know why.

:)

MrZCookie, Jun 23, 2020

2. How to make Windows 10 login Screen display users that are signed in

1. Press the Windows logo key + R simultaneously to open the Run box. Type cmd and press Enter.
    2. When the Command Prompt window opens, type query user and press Enter. It will list all users that are currently logged on your computer.

RainbowPride, Jun 23, 2020
  3. MS Windows Home Single Language, Login Screen Problem

Hi Tarik,

For us to address this issue with the login screen on your computer, we suggest that we look into the lock screen settings and turn off the background picture on sign-in. Follow the steps below:

• Click the Windows key, then select Settings.
    • Click Personalization.
    • On the left pane, click Lock screen.
    • Toggle off the Get fun facts, tips, and more from Windows and Cortana on your lock screen and the
      Show lock screen background picture on the sign-in screen options.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 23, 2020
  4. dacrone Win User

different lock screen and sign in screen?

Step 2b is labeled as Change the Login Screen Image, but the steps show you how to change the Lock Screen image. Step 2a is irrelevant. It only tells you how to change the desktop background.

What I want to do:
    Set Spotlight as the LOCK Screen Image(s) - Done
    Set the Win 10 Hero Image as the SIGN IN Screen Image - This is the one that shows after you click on the lock screen and you are able to type your password. If I uncheck "Show Lock Screen Image on Sign In Screen", it shows a solid blue background behind my Password box and user image. This is what I want to change to the Hero Image....

dacrone, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Sign-in Option Not Showing On login In Screen. - Similar Threads - Sign Option Showing

2. Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen: I work in the computer lab of a senior center, where we help community members learn about their devices and keep them connected. This has been especially important during the pandemic.I have a member of our center who has forgotten their Windows PIN. Many times over the...
  3. Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen: I work in the computer lab of a senior center, where we help community members learn about their devices and keep them connected. This has been especially important during the pandemic.I have a member of our center who has forgotten their Windows PIN. Many times over the...
  4. Forgot Windows PIN; sign-in options are not available on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Login Screen Not Showing "Other User" Option

Windows 10 Login Screen Not Showing "Other User" Option: I'm currently building a Windows 10 LTSC computer to be used as an offline device. The device is set up with two local accounts on it - the super user and the normal user. I need to have fast user switching disabled and I want to set it up so that users must type in the...
  6. No sign-in options on login screen on new HP computer.

No sign-in options on login screen on new HP computer.: Set up my new HP computer, including setting a PIN for login. However, the login screen didn't offer any sign-in options to allow me to use a PIN. After searching and trying various forum suggestions, the login screen continued to stubbornly refuse to offer me any sign-in...
  7. Fingerprint sign in option disappears on Login screen

Fingerprint sign in option disappears on Login screen: Hello, I'm running Windows 10 Pro, Insider Build number 18309.1000 on a Lenovo Carbon 1X. After enrolling fingerprints in Windows Hello, the system works fine, and let me log in using my fingerprint reader. This only lasts for a short period of time: after some time...
  8. Login options not showing on windows 10

Login options not showing on windows 10: The login options, pin and biometric, are not showing on the Windows 10 login screen. I have run scf /scannow - no problems found. I have re-installed Windows 10 I have activated Windows Hello several times. I manage to set-up a pin and fingerprint but the Windows login...
  9. No login options on login screen.

in Windows 10 Support
    No login options on login screen.: So ... my Windows 10 computer won't let me log in. I'm at the login prompt screen and there's no login box to type in a password. This is what I see. Every 30 seconds or so the screen "pulses." See this video. For some context, this started happening when I looked up...
  10. Windows 10 not showing login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 not showing login screen: Hello there. I am in big trouble. Since 3 days my pc has been showing a blue screen just after the boot screen. When I tried tapping the keys, nothing is happening. When I move the mouse, the mouse is only shown in the blue screen. I have tried every possible way I know,...