Windows 10: Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; As you can see from the screenshot below, I am completely missing the "Sign-in Options". Is there anyway to get it back? I have tried scouring the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CrAzEpAnDa, Apr 15, 2019 at 10:42 AM.

1. Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings

As you can see from the screenshot below, I am completely missing the "Sign-in Options". Is there anyway to get it back? I have tried scouring the internet, but have had no luck in finding any type of a solution.

Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings 450833e2-1d11-4b97-8252-3a385bd572bb?upload=true.png

:)

2. Mustang Win User

Microsoft account sign in option missing

I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up.

After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account.

When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see.

Any suggestions to resovle this and restore MS account sign in?

If I go to Email app accounts > Add an account ... A new window flashes on the screen and disappears.

3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

KB,

Nar, step 5 is correct. You may have missed all the sub steps in it.

Steps 5A and 5B are to be able to select the account.

Step 5C is to uncheck the box like you did to set Windows to auto sign-in.

Thema:

Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings

1. Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings - Similar Threads - Sign Options completely

2. "Require sign-in" options, under "Settings/Account/Sign-in options" are dimmed and...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Require sign-in" options, under "Settings/Account/Sign-in options" are dimmed and...: The options at "Require sign-in", the first setting at settings/accounts/sign-in options in Windows 10 Home ver. 1809; Build 1763253, are dimmed out. The dimmed out option on the drop down menu shows "Never", but is unchangeable. There is an accompanying message in yellow...
  3. Account option is missing in Windows 10 Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account option is missing in Windows 10 Setting: I am using windows 10 with outLook account. Since I added my office 365 Email ID in " School and Work account" area. "Accounts" option disappear in my Windows 10 Setting. I am attaching the screenshot as well. How can I get this option back? [ATTACH]...
  4. Options missing in Windows 10 Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Options missing in Windows 10 Settings: My laptop fell a few days ago. When I tried to turn it on it wouldn't boot and would go into PC repair mode (but the repair kept failing). I gave it for repairs to an IT person, who reinstalled Windows 10 (activated product). After that I am missing a lot of options from...
  5. Sign in option is not there in user accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in option is not there in user accounts: Hi I want to sign in using fingerprint into windows.But I cant find the sign in option.Is there any other way to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-option-is-not-there-in-user-accounts/8f610f11-3bfe-4c4e-9d38-f9985de1d75e"
  6. Sign in option is not there in user accounts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Sign in option is not there in user accounts: Hi I want to sign in using fingerprint into windows.But I cant find the sign in option.Is there any other way to fix this?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/sign-in-option-is-not-there-in-user-accounts/8f610f11-3bfe-4c4e-9d38-f9985de1d75e"
  7. Windows 10 sign in options missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 sign in options missing: Hello everyone. Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is nothing in terms of sign in options. The sign in wallpaper is there but the profile and sign-in options are gone. Any...
  8. Windows 10 sign in options missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 sign in options missing: Hello everyone. Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is nothing in terms of sign in options. The sign in wallpaper is there but the profile and sign-in options are gone. Any...
  9. Microsoft account sign in option missing

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Microsoft account sign in option missing: I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up. After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account. When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see. Any suggestions to...
  10. Brightness options completely missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness options completely missing: I have a Pavilion g6 2359 which usually is installed from recovery. Since I wanted to do clean Win10 install I chose to install from USB instead, missing all automated drivers ect from recovery. One thing that is really bothering me is I cannot adjust the brightness....