Windows 10: Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings

Discus and support Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; As you can see from the screenshot below, I am completely missing the "Sign-in Options". Is there anyway to get it back? I have tried scouring the... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by CrAzEpAnDa, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings

As you can see from the screenshot below, I am completely missing the "Sign-in Options". Is there anyway to get it back? I have tried scouring the internet, but have had no luck in finding any type of a solution.

Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings 450833e2-1d11-4b97-8252-3a385bd572bb?upload=true.png

:)

CrAzEpAnDa, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Mustang Win User

Microsoft account sign in option missing

I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up.

After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account.

When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see.

Any suggestions to resovle this and restore MS account sign in?

If I go to Email app accounts > Add an account ... A new window flashes on the screen and disappears.

Mustang, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Brink Win User

Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings

Sign in User Account Automatically at Windows 10 Startup  

KB,

Nar, step 5 is correct. You may have missed all the sub steps in it.

Steps 5A and 5B are to be able to select the account.

Step 5C is to uncheck the box like you did to set Windows to auto sign-in.

Brink, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings

1. Windows 10 Sign-in Options completely missing from Accounts Settings - Similar Threads - Sign Options completely

2. "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts: I have encountered a problem with managing a family of accounts. I contacted Microsoft Support, the tech support rep escalated the issue to a security team, and the security team has given up. They directed me here for further help.The issue: My main Microsoft account is...
  3. "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts: I have encountered a problem with managing a family of accounts. I contacted Microsoft Support, the tech support rep escalated the issue to a security team, and the security team has given up. They directed me here for further help.The issue: My main Microsoft account is...
  4. "Manage consent" option is completely missing from parent accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. 'Require sign-in' is missing from Sign-in Options

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Require sign-in' is missing from Sign-in Options: I want no lockscreen or sign-in screen when I open the lid of the laptop - I want it to just resume playing a video.I was told to tweak that missing option to solve the second problem....
  6. Sign in with local account instead option missing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Sign in with local account instead option missing in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]For the best experience on Windows 10, it’s recommended to be signed in on your computer with a Microsoft Account. Albeit, sometimes for one reason or the other, you may want to sign-in on your PC with a Local User [...] This post Sign in with local account...
  7. Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options,

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options,: Settings > Accounts > Sign-in options, When I click here nothing happens. Occasionally I can access this dialog by clicking Settings freeze and I have to exit. I can occassionally access by clicking Change the sign-in options after clicking on the windows search....
  8. Account option is missing in Windows 10 Setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Account option is missing in Windows 10 Setting: I am using windows 10 with outLook account. Since I added my office 365 Email ID in " School and Work account" area. "Accounts" option disappear in my Windows 10 Setting. I am attaching the screenshot as well. How can I get this option back? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 sign in options missing

Windows 10 sign in options missing: Hello everyone. Today I have an issue that I have never seen before. I have started the HP model 17 Y001AX. When I get to the login screen there is nothing in terms of sign in options. The sign in wallpaper is there but the profile and sign-in options are gone. Any...
  10. Microsoft account sign in option missing

Microsoft account sign in option missing: I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up. After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account. When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see. Any suggestions to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 accounts settings missing

2. sign in options is missing

3. windows 10 sign in settings missing

4. sign in options missing from windows 10,
  5. sign-in options missing from windows 10