Windows 10: Windows 10 sign in using Office365 Godaddy account

Discus and support Windows 10 sign in using Office365 Godaddy account in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, I have a new laptop Windows 10 PRO. I have Business Premium Godaddy office365 subscription from GoDaddy. I want to use Office365 email... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Nick Moiseykin, Feb 17, 2021.

1. Windows 10 sign in using Office365 Godaddy account

Hello,

I have a new laptop Windows 10 PRO.

I have Business Premium Godaddy office365 subscription from GoDaddy.

I want to use Office365 email address to login to a laptop.

I went through the steps how to add an account from AzureAD. It worked. I clicked on Schoool/Work, entered my GoDaddy Office365 email address, it brought bm to a sign in page, requested MFA required and added the account.

The next step is to Switch accounts to try to login.

So I did, Switch Accounts > Other User. In username put my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** and a correct password.

I am getting Username/Password incorrect errors. Credentials are correct. I can sign in with them into AzureAD or office.com.

I also tried AzureAD\*** Email address is removed for privacy *** as a Username and it did not work either. I searched online and really only found 1 thread without a resolution.

can someone help me?

Nick

:)

Nick Moiseykin, Feb 17, 2021

2. Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account

Hello, I'm setting up someone with a new laptop. The user has an Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy. During the setup it asks me to enter the user's email and password, it even pulls up the GoDaddy Office365 login screen. It appears
    to accept the password and all seems well. However, just before it shows the Windows Login screen it pops up and says something like "Username or Password is incorrect". I am then unable to login to the computer at all after that point.

Matt Burks, Feb 17, 2021
  3. Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account

Yes, that is what you should do.

See steps how to setup a new computer:

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/setup-configur...

The add your GoDaddy Office account using the steps in my previous reply.

Information in the above link is sourced from a trusted Microsoft MVP blog.

Andre for Directly, Feb 17, 2021
  4. Windows 10 sign in using Office365 Godaddy account

Sign in to a new Windows 10 Pro PC with a work/school Office 365 account

I have a client that signed up with GoDaddy for domain, email and Office 365. GoDaddy issued a domain branded email account *** Email address is removed for privacy ***.

We have a new PC with Windows 10 Pro installed and want to sign in to Windows using the *** Email address is removed for privacy *** as the user. They will have several users who will share the PC and we want to keep their information separate. The problem is that we cannot use the *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    address as a Microsoft account for login purposes. We get the "Cannot use a work/school account" message.

So how do we allow the users to sign into the PC? Is there something I am missing as there is no Azure Ad access I can find. The system is not joined to a domain. And GoDaddy keeps telling me that the account is an Office365 account not a Microsoft account
    but it is treated as a work account.

Is this a new "feature"?

I have two options:

1. Create local accounts. Not very secure and cannot sync settings between systems.

2. Create an extra outlook.com account for each user and link the Office365 accounts. Not very appealing.

Neither solution sounds good. In both cases it is an extra account and password to remember.

The only solution that allows us to keep our domain email address and use it is to cancel our Office365 package with GoDaddy and sign up with a service like GSuites where there email service will work with Microsoft.

Any suggestions before we pull the trigger.

Jonathan A Black, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 sign in using Office365 Godaddy account

1. Windows 10 sign in using Office365 Godaddy account - Similar Threads - sign using Office365

2. Can a godaddy account be used as the primary user on a new windows 11 install?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can a godaddy account be used as the primary user on a new windows 11 install?: I just received a new laptop and went through the setup process. It seemed to take my organization email address and password without issue. However, after the setup finished, I cannot login to the new laptop. The login screen reports the password is invalid....
  3. Can a godaddy account be used as the primary user on a new windows 11 install?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a godaddy account be used as the primary user on a new windows 11 install?: I just received a new laptop and went through the setup process. It seemed to take my organization email address and password without issue. However, after the setup finished, I cannot login to the new laptop. The login screen reports the password is invalid....
  4. Cannot use GoDaddy created account for Win 11 sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot use GoDaddy created account for Win 11 sign in: I am setting up a PC with an Admin account and a user account. The Admin account had a Microsoft account login.microsoft.com account created on login.microsoft.com before GoDaddy switched to O365 for e-mail so it works fine. I am trying to add a second sign in to the win 11...
  5. Cannot use GoDaddy created account for Win 11 sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot use GoDaddy created account for Win 11 sign in: I am setting up a PC with an Admin account and a user account. The Admin account had a Microsoft account login.microsoft.com account created on login.microsoft.com before GoDaddy switched to O365 for e-mail so it works fine. I am trying to add a second sign in to the win 11...
  6. Windows 10 login not working with Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 login not working with Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy.: I'm setting up someone with a new laptop. The user has an Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy. During the setup it asks me to enter the user's email and password, it even pulls up the GoDaddy Office365 login screen. It appears to accept the password and...
  7. Trying to create a sign on to W10 pro pc using office365 info

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trying to create a sign on to W10 pro pc using office365 info: I am trying to create a sign on to W10 pro pc using office365 sign on info but when I do, it says the account doesn't exist. I try differnt accnts with the same results. Any info would be great. Mike...
  8. Keep signed in Outlook Web (Office365)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keep signed in Outlook Web (Office365): [ATTACH] I use my university's outlook web regularly on chrome. A while ago, whenever I went to outlook website, it would show the following and then sign in automatically....
  9. Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Login to Windows 10 with GoDaddy hosted Office365 Account: Hello, I'm setting up someone with a new laptop. The user has an Office365 for Business account that is hosted by GoDaddy. During the setup it asks me to enter the user's email and password, it even pulls up the GoDaddy Office365 login screen. It appears to accept the...
  10. Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Office365 subscritions and Microsoft account: I read that the Microsoft account can have only one active Office 365 and if you order more than one subscription , you only extend the time of that Microsoft account, not increase the number of Office installs. So what can I do. I have only one Microsoft account. I login to...