Windows 10: Windows 10 sign in

Discus and support Windows 10 sign in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I do not press a key for a short period of time my laptop then requires me to sign in again. I don't want my laptop to do this. I just want my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stuart A Greenwood, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 sign in

If I do not press a key for a short period of time my laptop then requires me to sign in again. I don't want my laptop to do this. I just want my screen safer to come up and when I press any key the laptop screen just goes back to where I left off. .. no sign in required.On a similar note Is there anyway to stop Windows 10 showing a sign in screen when I power the laptop up. I just don't want to have to sign in period

:)

Stuart A Greenwood, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 sign in

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 sign in

1. Windows 10 sign in - Similar Threads - sign

2. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  3. Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer Freezing, CTRL+ALT+DEL doesn't work, Cannot sign out for a few seconds!!!...: I am writing a complaint that this build 22631.3447 caused problems like Many Apps Freezing so hard, I can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL or Sign Out for a few seconds! this build is a total disaster! I can't stand this issue for much longer, Please get the Microsoft Devs to rectify...
  4. Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt: This is on a brand new system and device. When going to Settings > Sign In, the window opens up and closes before fully loading. For this reason, I cannot sign into my Microsoft account. Included are some screenshots for reference:...
  5. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  6. Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt

Microsoft Account Sign In Window Closes Before Prompt: This is on a brand new system and device. When going to Settings > Sign In, the window opens up and closes before fully loading. For this reason, I cannot sign into my Microsoft account. Included are some screenshots for reference:...
  7. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  8. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  9. Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain

Stop asking to sign in with MS account on computer added to a domain: How do I stop getting prompted to sign in to complete activation on a computer Win11 23H2 that is part of a domain?There are a lot of q&a for home/personal use pcs, but not for domain joined....
  10. "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in": Hi, The question sums it up. Randomly failed to open my account.Why? I restarted and everything worked troubleshooting solution ... But why did this happen? and so suddenly?Saved preferences, website cookies, passwords, etc.. were lost. Frustrating but if someone has ways to...