Windows 10: Windows 10 sign in

Discus and support Windows 10 sign in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; If I do not press a key for a short period of time my laptop then requires me to sign in again. I don't want my laptop to do this. I just want my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stuart A Greenwood, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Windows 10 sign in

If I do not press a key for a short period of time my laptop then requires me to sign in again. I don't want my laptop to do this. I just want my screen safer to come up and when I press any key the laptop screen just goes back to where I left off. .. no sign in required.On a similar note Is there anyway to stop Windows 10 showing a sign in screen when I power the laptop up. I just don't want to have to sign in period

:)

Stuart A Greenwood, Aug 3, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2021
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, Aug 3, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 sign in

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 3, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 sign in

1. Windows 10 sign in - Similar Threads - sign

2. You've been signed in with a temporary profile

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You've been signed in with a temporary profile: When ever I sign in with my account I get a weird text saying PREPARING WINDOWS and then when I open it I see that all my data is gone, my folders are empty, my desktop is empty, I tried the registry editor trick, I tried the cmd trick but none of it is working, when I did...
  3. I Cant Able to Sign In Through My Device Even Though I entered My Correct Pin

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Cant Able to Sign In Through My Device Even Though I entered My Correct Pin: "This Sign In Option Is Disabled Because Of Failed Sign-in Attempts Or repeated Shutdowns. use a Different Sign In Option Or keep your device Powered On For atleast 2 hours and Then Try again"... Even after 2 hours same message poping. I am Facing This Since Last Week...
  4. SIGN IN FINGERPRINT NOT RECOGNIZED

SIGN IN FINGERPRINT NOT RECOGNIZED: Just got an update, and now my fingerprint is not recognized for login, only the pin works. How can this be fixed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sign-in-fingerprint-not-recognized/ae0157c9-3525-4b4e-9a22-fe011689b426
  5. Can't sign in

Can't sign in: Hello!My problem is that the laptop starts up to the lock screen with the icon of the user. But when clicking on it a white window appears rather than the normal login option to enter the password. It looks like the screen to enter credentials in a work computer, which...
  6. all apps can sign me in

in Windows 10 Customization
    all apps can sign me in: does anyone know how to disable the feature "all apps can sign me in"? i have seen plenty of people with this same issue but have yet to see a solution. thank you for any help in advance....
  7. Windows won't sign me in

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows won't sign me in: Hi, I wanted to run my new msi stealth 10uh laptop in safe mode un aware there's a way to turn it on at boot, so I went into msconfig I changed the setting to the diagnostic setting restarted the computer, typed in my password it said something went wrong went to take me to...
  8. Onedrive not signing in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Onedrive not signing in: A couple of days ago my Onedrive stated not signing in on my Dell computer. The account is working on my other computers. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program without success. Another fix that I have tried is looking for the Onedrive credentials on the control...
  9. Had to reinstall windows now I can't sign in due to account needing to be verified. Wants...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Had to reinstall windows now I can't sign in due to account needing to be verified. Wants...: Hello,I recently reinstalled my home laptop, after all the updates I can't use my pin to log into windows. They want to send a verification code by text to my Lan line that has no text capabilities. Now I can't sign into my laptop. I tried adding my @gmail email address as...
  10. Farming Simulator 17 -could not sign you in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Farming Simulator 17 -could not sign you in error: My son had this game on our laptop with no problems. Laptop has been to be fixed due to loose lead. The man deleted onedrive as it was saying it was full! Now, it starts to load farming simulator but then it comes up with sign in required. I have reinstalled one drive but...