Windows 10: Windows 10 signing in issue

Discus and support Windows 10 signing in issue in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Hello, today i signed in as usual but noticed my screen is completely black, and i can only move my cursor, if i click it makes a windows 7 ding noise... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by TersisWilvin, May 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 signing in issue

Hello, today i signed in as usual but noticed my screen is completely black, and i can only move my cursor, if i click it makes a windows 7 ding noise which is unusual since this is a preinstalled windows 10 laptop, i can only access my start menu through the keyboard, and ctrl+alt+delete works but task manager or any other window does not show up, any info or help on this strange issue? PS: this is a fairly newish laptop, i bought this a day after Christmas, also let me know if you need a picture of the strange black screen.

:)

TersisWilvin, May 12, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

As you may already know, Windows 10 (as well as Windows 8) allow you to log in with a valid Microsoft account, instead of creating a local account that only works on your machine. However, you may prefer to keep a local account for privacy reasons. If you do, though, some Windows 10 features—like Cortana—may not work. Despite the default behavior, the Windows 10 Store is not one of them. You can still log in to your Microsoft account for just the Store without switching to a full Microsoft account. The process, however, is not terribly obvious. To do so, follow these steps:

• Launch the Store from your Start menu.
    • Click the user icon next to the search box.
    • Click “Sign-in” from the menu that appears.
    • Choose “Microsoft account” and log in like normal.
    • When the “Make it yours” box appears do not enter your password. Instead, click “Sign in to just this app instead.”
    from Lifehacker

Ahhzz, May 12, 2019
  4. Windows 10 signing in issue

New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 signing in issue

1. Windows 10 signing in issue - Similar Threads - signing issue

2. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  3. Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Home Sign in Issues, Sign in click doesn't show sign in options just shows lock...: Hi Guys,I found this solution helpful and fixed the problem for me https://www.reddit.com/r/techsupport/comments/1bg2ll5/windows_11_home_sign_in_fix_sign_in_click_doesnt/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3...
  4. I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...: For some reason I also cant upload a picture of what it is saying. I have had this issue for around 6 months straight. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-have-been-having-issues-with-sign-in/7632f63e-9bde-4247-8b15-bac72bfaf01b
  5. I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...

I have been have been having issues with sign in options it keeps saying: This option is...: For some reason I also cant upload a picture of what it is saying. I have had this issue for around 6 months straight. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-been-have-been-having-issues-with-sign-in/7632f63e-9bde-4247-8b15-bac72bfaf01b
  6. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number: I have an old phone number listed under my Microsoft account. I deleted that number and now have been locked out of my account. I need to verify my identity by having a code sent to a phone number, but the number listed is the old one that I now no longer have access to. When...
  7. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number: I have an old phone number listed under my Microsoft account. I deleted that number and now have been locked out of my account. I need to verify my identity by having a code sent to a phone number, but the number listed is the old one that I now no longer have access to. When...
  8. Windows Sign In Issues - Phone Number

9. I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...: I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” When i am tried to start in safe kode then there is no user found so please help me...
  10. I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...

I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile...: I have got an issue “ The User Profile Service service failed the sign-in. User profile cannot be loaded.” When i am tried to start in safe kode then there is no user found so please help me...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. signing in issue in windows

2. windows 10 signing in issue