Windows 10: windows 10 simultaneously says i am and am not administrator?

Discus and support windows 10 simultaneously says i am and am not administrator? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; this problem started a couple of days ago i have no admin rights, but windows 10 says i'm administrator still, i can't fix my corrupted recycle bin or... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by wrathstetic, Jan 2, 2019.

1. windows 10 simultaneously says i am and am not administrator?

this problem started a couple of days ago
    i have no admin rights, but windows 10 says i'm administrator still, i can't fix my corrupted recycle bin or do anything an administrator could.

i require permission for everything pretty much

can i have some help with this one?

:)

wrathstetic, Jan 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10, Says I'm not the Administrator of my own computer any more.

Hi Elissa,

Thank you for the update. You may check this article on how to disable OneDrive on your computer. Regarding your "not the Administrator" issue, we suggest that you
    enable the built-in administrator account on Windows 10 by running a command in an elevated command prompt. In order to do so, kindly follow these steps:

• Open Command Prompt and select Run as administrator.
    • Accept the User Account Control prompt.
    • Enter this command to enable the hidden administrator account:
      net user administrator /active:yes

We would appreciate an update about how it went.

Marilou Ser, Jan 2, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

windows 10 simultaneously says i am and am not administrator?

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 2, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 simultaneously says i am and am not administrator?

1. windows 10 simultaneously says i am and am not administrator? - Similar Threads - simultaneously says administrator

2. Window10 says I am not Administrator

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Window10 says I am not Administrator: I just reinstalled my windows, So I need to delete some old files but isn't allowing me to do it, it is required administrators but I am the only one to use laptop. So I check security and find out that they are the same Im an administrator, and laptop remembers me as a...
  3. Window10 says I am not Administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window10 says I am not Administrator: I just reinstalled my windows, So I need to delete some old files but isn't allowing me to do it, it is required administrators but I am the only one to use laptop. So I check security and find out that they are the same Im an administrator, and laptop remembers me as a...
  4. Window10 says I am not Administrator

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I *AM* the Administrator!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I *AM* the Administrator!: How can I convince my computer that I really am the administrator? I own the darned thing, no one else uses it, who ELSE would be the Administrator? Yet, when attempting certain tasks, it tells me that only an Administrator can do that. Then it presents me with a button that...
  6. I *AM* the Administrator!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I *AM* the Administrator!: How can I convince my computer that I really am the administrator? I own the darned thing, no one else uses it, who ELSE would be the Administrator? Yet, when attempting certain tasks, it tells me that only an Administrator can do that. Then it presents me with a button that...
  7. I *AM* the Administrator!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Am I an Administrator?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Am I an Administrator?: If I go, to Settings/Accounts. There is my picture, my email address. And, in big letters, Administrator.But I'm often, installing, deleting something.And I see. Must be an, Administrator.So how, do I change it. Get Administrator rights?This is, my computer. So, having,...
  9. Administrator Or Am I

in Windows 10 Customization
    Administrator Or Am I: Hi, I want to delete some software off my pc. However, the uninstall wizard stops during the uninstall, with an error message telling me I'm not the administrator. In addition, my PC only has one accountprofile and I'm the administrator? Any help on this would be great....
  10. Account says I am administrator, but when saving files says I am not

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Account says I am administrator, but when saving files says I am not: Hello, I am attempting to record music and when I try to save the file, it says I do not have authorization and to contact the administrator. My account states that I am an administrator and I am the only user on this device. I ran cmd and typed net user...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 saying im not administrator

2. in windows 10 when i try to install new drivers it says im not the administrator

3. windows update now says i am not the administrator

4. says im not administrator windows 10 but i am,
  5. windows 10 account says administrator but is not,
  6. windows says im not administrator,
  7. says im not administrator windows 10,
  8. windows ten says im not an admninbistrator,
  9. windows 10 i am not administrator,
  10. it says i am an administrator windows 10,
  11. windows stating i am not administrator but i am,
  12. windows 10 says I am not administrator when I am