Windows 10: Windows 10 Single Language and Office 365

Discus and support Windows 10 Single Language and Office 365 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello!, If I have a windows 10 SL spanish, can I install office 365 in english?, I have always used excel in english formulas change in spanish..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by benjamin gonzalez verdugo, Jun 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Single Language and Office 365

Hello!,

If I have a windows 10 SL spanish, can I install office 365 in english?,

I have always used excel in english formulas change in spanish..

Many New computer sold in my country come with W10 SL..

:)

benjamin gonzalez verdugo, Jun 13, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Jun 13, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Change system language on a single language licence

Yes it is possible to change the language on Windows 10 Single Language

Click the link below for a step by step on how to do that. That page also lists all the links for the different language packs:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/31698742/ho...

DaveM121, Jun 13, 2020
  4. Bengie Win User

Windows 10 Single Language and Office 365

Office 365 Wrong Language Installed

Further to what I have said/asked, could there just be an anomaly because looking at the language in Office it shows:

Windows 10 Single Language and Office 365 [​IMG]

Even though the list of software in Apps and Features shows Office as en-us.

Anyone else care to take a look in the Apps and Features and see what it shows for your Office and if it actually matches your country ??

Bengie, Jun 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Single Language and Office 365

1. Windows 10 Single Language and Office 365 - Similar Threads - Single Language Office

2. Windows 10 single language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 single language: HI... if i have a Windows 10 home single language, would I be able to type in other language? I don't need my whole system to switch to other language. I just need the instant switch of my keyboard so that I can input other languages in my documents or search bar. I still...
  3. Windows 10 & Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 & Office 365: Hi Is Windows 10 installed with Office 365? I purchased the family version of 365 but do not see Windows 10 being part of it?? thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-office-365/b34f23c3-d888-4b78-ad84-0d56a34a058b
  4. WIndows 10 single language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WIndows 10 single language: Hi, To give you a brief overview of my problem: My computer had Windows 10 Single Language with a digital license, but I downgraded it to Windows 8.1 Pro, and now I want to get it back. Now my computer has windows 10 home with a 30 day license. Please help me install...
  5. Changing Single Language Chinese WIndows 10 to Single Language English Windows 10

Changing Single Language Chinese WIndows 10 to Single Language English Windows 10: Hello there, I jsut bought a HuaWei laptop in China that already has Windows 10 installed and activated. It is a Single Language Chinese version, that means I cannot change the display language of the OS via Settings. My only option is to install another version of...
  6. windows 10 single language

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 single language: I use windows 10 single language activated system. now it's change to windows 10 pro education non activated system. how can I fix it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-single-language/ae029e81-8079-4d16-b362-e9abc8cb096c
  7. Windows 10 and Office 365

Windows 10 and Office 365: PC has just had the latest set of Windows updates automatically applied. Now I cannot do anything including resetting the PC. As soon as you select of click on an icon or button, the next screen pops up and instantly closes down again. Have tried to roll back the updates - no...
  8. windows 10 single language

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 single language: IIs it possible to change my Windows 10 Single Language to regular Windows 10 Home? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-single-language/d6eeb683-a4a5-452c-bb88-fcd5df1afc3e
  9. Office 365 Wrong Language Installed

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 Wrong Language Installed: I live in the UK and naturally would like an Eng-UK version but all I can download is Eng-US. [img] I've tried everything and looked everywhere including following a lot of MS instructions but not one of them will allow me to either change the language or download the...
  10. Windows 10 Single Language

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Single Language: Windows update has the new build 9926 as a Single Language edition available. [img] ....... Properties still show as Windows 8.... [img] .......... footprint....... It is being distributed with a pid as follows: Key Status : Valid PID :...