Windows 10: Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things

Discus and support Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I used big PC screen until this day like 27'' or so. But today my monitor died and I ordered a new one from ebay. I live in Azerbaijan so it takes some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Abil Bakhtiyarli, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things

I used big PC screen until this day like 27'' or so. But today my monitor died and I ordered a new one from ebay. I live in Azerbaijan so it takes some months for ebay to complete it's way to Azerbaijan. So I should use my older monitor which one is only 17'' ! So, I plugged it into PC and boom. This monitor's maximum pixel count is 1360x768 ! And Windows 10 looks so big like i haven't experienced before. I tried to make UI smaller but Windows 10 lets only percentage between 100 and 500. I tried other ways like Custom resolution but my monitor was nearly to die and crashed down the gpu driver. I uninstalled and downloaded it again but Im can't get used to that UI size! Is there any other way to make UI smaller? Thanks for any replies :

:)

Abil Bakhtiyarli, Nov 18, 2020
  2. Ryan Pag Win User

Size of TEXT on the Desktops. NOT size of icons) but size of TEXT TEXT TEXT

Hi,

Please follow below steps to change the size of text:

• In the search bar, look for Display settings, then click it.
    • A pop up will appear showing the Display settings.
    • Click on the scale to change the size of text, apps and other items.
    Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Ryan Pag, Nov 18, 2020
  3. I can't reduce the size of text, apps and items on my windows 10 phone Lumia XL

Hi,

We'll be happy to guide you. There are two ways to adjust the text size:

• Settings > Ease of Access > More options > Text Scaling ( this setting affects the text size for apps ).

• Settings > System > Display > Size of text, apps, and items on this display
      ( this setting affects the overall User Interface scaling of your device ).
    NOTE : If you still cannot resize your text, we suggest you to perform a
    soft reset
    and try the above steps again.

Keep us posted for further assistance.

Regards.

Marcel Dio, Nov 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things

1. Windows 10 size of text,apps and other things - Similar Threads - size text apps

2. "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Size of text and other screen elements" settings needed: Hello Everyone. A year and half ago I got a new computer and one of the very first things I did was going to very old settings called something like "change size of text and other screen elements". It was November 2021 and I was still able to find somehow this old settings...
  3. text size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    text size: i literally just hit like one **** key and now suddenly my youtube cc is **** TINY and so are my notifications. i cant find anything on this and it's really **** annoying. how the **** did i do this and how do i fix it???...
  4. Unable to change the size of apps and texts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to change the size of apps and texts: I read post after post and no one, no a single one, has told me what I need to do to be able to use the slide that doesn't move or to make the apps smaller. I got a TV to use as a monitor so I could have several apps up on the screen, like the sign in screen for Zoom or a...
  5. Text Size

Text Size: I just updated to windows 2004 and it changed the text size under my displayed shortcuts. How do I change the text size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/text-size/71b48c43-aaf8-4b83-ad3a-87c6d6a6557f
  6. Irregularaly sized text Windows 10

Irregularaly sized text Windows 10: For some reason, my laptop, a Lenovo X1 Carbon 6th gen, has oddly enlarged text in operating system services such as file explorer and even just desktop icons. No solutions seem to work. My display scale is set to 100% in display settings. Here are some pictures to illustrate...
  7. Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%...

Windows 10 mail app + Settings->Change text size apps and other elements higher than 100%...: If you set the view percentage over 100%, the left menu overlaps and if you want to send the email to others you can't see the "To" field and other fields. This feels like no one tested this app....
  8. Icons, Text size and other things change or get scrambled

in Windows 10 Support
    Icons, Text size and other things change or get scrambled: Hi, I would like to report some weird behavior on my PC and get adequate help for it. My problem pertains about Icons on my Desktop who get scrambled, or Fonts I set in Winaero Tweaker to enlarge text for Menu's, Statusbar etc who are set back without my intervention....
  9. "Change the size of text, apps and other items" not working as before

in Windows 10 Support
    "Change the size of text, apps and other items" not working as before: Hey I've recently buildt a new pc and seem to have encountered a problem with the size of text and windows in general. On my old pc i was able to have the setting at 100%, all my friends also have this at 100%. But on this pc windows and all the apps are alot smaller than on...
  10. Change Text Size in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Text Size in Windows 10: How to: Change Text Size in Windows 10 How to Change Text Size in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17692, the ability to increase text size across the system is back and better than ever. You can use a new setting called Make everything bigger with a slider...