Windows 10: Windows 10 size

Discus and support Windows 10 size in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello! I would like to know how many GB windows 10 home x64 bits, with all updates. Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CristianKnebel, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Windows 10 size

Hello! I would like to know how many GB windows 10 home x64 bits, with all updates. Thanks

:)

CristianKnebel, Sep 17, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 17, 2018
  4. Windows 10 size

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 size

1. Windows 10 size - Similar Threads - size

2. 0x80070643 Windows Update Error, issue running KB5028997 to increase WinRE partition size,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0x80070643 Windows Update Error, issue running KB5028997 to increase WinRE partition size,...: I am getting error 0x80070643 when running Windows Update. I ran through the steps in KB5028997 to increase the Windows Recovery partition. Everything appears to work up to the last step of running reagentc /enable when I get the Windows RE image was not found. below are the...
  3. 0x80070643 Windows Update Error, issue running KB5028997 to increase WinRE partition size,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    0x80070643 Windows Update Error, issue running KB5028997 to increase WinRE partition size,...: I am getting error 0x80070643 when running Windows Update. I ran through the steps in KB5028997 to increase the Windows Recovery partition. Everything appears to work up to the last step of running reagentc /enable when I get the Windows RE image was not found. below are the...
  4. 0x80070643 Windows Update Error, issue running KB5028997 to increase WinRE partition size,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 gets Windows 11’s feature to reduce month updates package size

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 gets Windows 11’s feature to reduce month updates package size: Windows 10 is getting another feature from Windows 11, but it’s not related to the Web or MSN this time. Microsoft is introducing smaller monthly cumulative updates for Windows 10. As a result, the upcoming May 2024 Patch Tuesday update will be less than 700 MB in size, and...
  6. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  7. Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?

Why can't I create custom page sizes in Microsoft Print to PDF in Windows 11?: I am using Windows 11. I need to add a custom page size for Microsoft Print to PDF but there is no option to create a new size. Under advanced there is only the choice to select a number of default page sizes only....
  8. How do I reset my font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  9. How do I reset my font size?

How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  10. Dialog box sizes in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box sizes in Windows 11: I use Windows 11. Is there a way I can increase the size of the dialog boxes when using Word, Excel etc? They're often quite small and when I am presenting to a group of people in a room it's often too small for them to read what I'm doing. I've researched it and can only...