Windows 10: Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

Discus and support Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm encountering this strange issue: when I restart Windows 10 x64 (1809) (or power on my computer), sometimes (quite often in the last hour...) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PhantomR, Jan 11, 2019.

1. PhantomR Win User

Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

I'm encountering this strange issue: when I restart Windows 10 x64 (1809) (or power on my computer), sometimes (quite often in the last hour...) the BIOS splash screen just doesn't show up and Windows just straight up shows the Windows log in screen.... I'm quite confused as to how what could possibly cause this.

NOTE: Fast startup is disabled..

:)

PhantomR, Jan 11, 2019
  2. stoggs1 Win User

Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, Jan 11, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Skipping Windows Welcome Screen.

When I initially installed Windows, it used to skip the welcome screen and login. Now after many updates, drivers, etc... it goes to welcome screen. I have no password and only one account. This is for my HTPC, and I really want to right away load MCE, but this thing is the only hitch I have. I looked through user's in control panel, but there is no option to skip. How do you skip the Welcome Screen?

4. Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

Game Freezes at Splash Screen

Trying to play a game (doesn't matter which one) but it always freezes at the splash screen. Someone had recommended that I use the "-quickstart" command in the Shorcut -> Target line to skip it. However, doesn't seem to help. Any advice?

HartleySan, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

1. Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?! - Similar Threads - skips BIOS splash

2. Splash Screen Pictures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Splash Screen Pictures: My question if for Microsoft. When my computer starts up a beautiful picture comes up before my usual desktop does. The pictures change periodically. They are stunning and beautiful and I think they are part of Microsoft Windows. Is there any way I can find out more about the...
  3. [Bug | Help] Boot screen graphics replaced with BIOS splash screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Bug | Help] Boot screen graphics replaced with BIOS splash screen: Summary There was a recent problem after reinstalling the OS on a desktop after using the USB key to do the very same on a laptop. The laptop installation went fine, but went the OS was installed on the desktop, the Windows 10 load/boot screen graphics were replaced with...
  4. Windows 10 boot freezes on windows 10 splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 boot freezes on windows 10 splash screen: I have an Alienware laptop and I recently began to get several issues while using my laptop. The laptop froze from time to time and I never had this type of issue before. One day I went out of the house for a couple of hours and I left my laptop on not running anything heavy...
  5. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324
  6. No options to login at Splash Screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    No options to login at Splash Screen: Greets all, One of the family computers is having problems. She said she had just reinstalled World of Warcraft and when she restarted the screen was blank pink. Restarted it again (and several more times) and it will load to the splash screen but won't display the...
  7. Modify Splash Screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Modify Splash Screen: Hi All, Does anyone in here know how to modify / disable this: [img] I see it when I first boot up my Windows 10 Pro laptop, I went into msconfig under the 'boot' tab and checked the ' No GUI boot ' box, now at least I no longer see the circle of spinning white dots,...
  8. : ) Splash screen hang :)

in Windows 10 Support
    : ) Splash screen hang :): When a computer boots up , the first thing seen would be the splash screen and after which it goes to windows. Mine , however , hangs at the splash screen. What i have so far: A bootable flashdrive with windows 10 installation, 1 x 250GB samsung ssd and 1 x...
  9. HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen

in Windows 10 Support
    HELP : windows 10 stuck on the splash screen: OK, I recently 'upgraded' my windows 7 to windows 10. It was working fine since Christmas, then today it just freezes on the windows 10 splash screen, which as I'm sure you can guess is incredibly annoying, any help would be awesome, thanks in advance 35508
  10. Windows 10 splash screen won't load

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 splash screen won't load: Windows 10 splash screen looks like the bottom 2 panes have been shot full of holes with a shotgun. OS never completes boot up, I have to power down with power button and immediately power back on. This has been happening since day one (a couple of months). 8 out of 10 boot...