Windows 10: Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

Discus and support Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I'm encountering this strange issue: when I restart Windows 10 x64 (1809) (or power on my computer), sometimes (quite often in the last hour...) the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by PhantomR, Jan 11, 2019.

1. PhantomR Win User

Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

I'm encountering this strange issue: when I restart Windows 10 x64 (1809) (or power on my computer), sometimes (quite often in the last hour...) the BIOS splash screen just doesn't show up and Windows just straight up shows the Windows log in screen.... I'm quite confused as to how what could possibly cause this.

NOTE: Fast startup is disabled..

:)

PhantomR, Jan 11, 2019
  2. stoggs1 Win User

Halo 5 forge crashes on splash screen

Hey guys, yesterday i downloaded the halo 5 forge for windows 10 but every time i launch the game it just crashes at the splash screen.

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice now and uninstalled and reinstalled the halo app as well and reset the windows 10 which all have been suggested to do from google searches, but no matter what i have tried the game wont work.

Any help will be appreciated.

stoggs1, Jan 11, 2019
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Skipping Windows Welcome Screen.

When I initially installed Windows, it used to skip the welcome screen and login. Now after many updates, drivers, etc... it goes to welcome screen. I have no password and only one account. This is for my HTPC, and I really want to right away load MCE, but this thing is the only hitch I have. I looked through user's in control panel, but there is no option to skip. How do you skip the Welcome Screen?

4. Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

Game Freezes at Splash Screen

Trying to play a game (doesn't matter which one) but it always freezes at the splash screen. Someone had recommended that I use the "-quickstart" command in the Shorcut -> Target line to skip it. However, doesn't seem to help. Any advice?

HartleySan, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?!

1. Windows 10 skips BIOS splash screen?! - Similar Threads - skips BIOS splash

2. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  3. Black Screen After Bios splash Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen After Bios splash Screen: I recently had a Processor die on me no Display output I recently changed the CPU and updated the Motherboards BIOS to the newest version after this i loaded into windows much slower than normal as is the case after any BIOS update got to windows entered my pin and then got...
  4. Black screen no bios splash screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen no bios splash screen: I recently had to perform a force shut down because windows froze for over a minute, even my rgb on my keyboard and mouse froze. After the shutdown I am not able to boot back into windows, I get a black screen with no bios splash screen, the keyboard and mouse do not get...
  5. Windows 10 pro 64bit splash screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 pro 64bit splash screen: When I turn on my pc after the POST it displays a distorted image from motherboard logo instead of the windows 10 splash screen. Win10 is installed on ssd and I also tried to update the windows....
  6. PC wont boot past bios splash screen

in Windows 10 Support
    PC wont boot past bios splash screen: I have a seperate thread in BSOD forum. As paart of fixing the problems I downlaod a memtest program and shut down my pc to run it. On startup the pc went to the bios splash screen (ASUS) and now just sits there. It wont enter the bios or do anything. I'm assuming it is a...
  7. Bios splash screen missing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bios splash screen missing: Today I updated my Windows to v1903 and ever since during my start up my bios splash screen is gone. Its just a 5 sec black screen and then followed up by the login screen. I can go into my bios my pressing F12 during the start up but its still a black screen, I can press ESC...
  8. Black screen after BIOS splash screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen after BIOS splash screen.: Black screen after BIOS splash screen. My computer does this every time. I reformat my PC then after 2-3 shut downs, it gets stuck at a black screen after bios splash screen. I tried updating my BIOS and all my drivers but the problem stills persists Tried turning fast...
  9. [Bug | Help] Boot screen graphics replaced with BIOS splash screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Bug | Help] Boot screen graphics replaced with BIOS splash screen: Summary There was a recent problem after reinstalling the OS on a desktop after using the USB key to do the very same on a laptop. The laptop installation went fine, but went the OS was installed on the desktop, the Windows 10 load/boot screen graphics were replaced with...
  10. splash screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    splash screen: how can I use the splash screen as background 66324

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows skips bios

2. windows 10 skip splash screen