Windows 10: Windows 10 sleep mode gets shut down

Discus and support Windows 10 sleep mode gets shut down in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi, I'm facing a problem, when my computer is in sleep mode, after some time it gets shut down. I have recently bought new laptop HP Spectre x360... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by HarlikShah, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Windows 10 sleep mode gets shut down

Hi,

I'm facing a problem, when my computer is in sleep mode, after some time it gets shut down.

I have recently bought new laptop HP Spectre x360 15" last month and having Windows 10 1909 version.

Please assist me. Really appreciate your help. Thank you!

:)

HarlikShah, Jan 10, 2020

2. Sleep mode

Hi,

This issue with sleep mode could have happened due to corrupted or outdated drivers. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you update your drivers. You can follow the steps provided in this

article

If the issue still persists, we also suggest that you change the settings in your Windows 10. You can follow the steps provided in this

article
    . This will give you steps to shut down, sleep, or hibernate your PC.

Update us with the result so we can further assist you.

Anthony Gal, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Tablet shuts off when in sleep mode in Windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We will assist you in resolving the issue.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any recent changes to the PC prior to the issue?

I suggest you to run the Power Troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting
      and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side of the screen panel.
    • Select Power from the options,
      click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.
    • Close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Refer to the link below on similar issue and check if it helps.

Windows 10 shuts down after being in sleep mode overnight

Write back to us with the answers to the questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Windows 10 sleep mode gets shut down

Windows 10 shuts down after being in sleep mode overnight

Q - Windows 10 shuts down in sleep mode overnight.

Ran the Power Troubleshooter and nothing was found.

Any other steps I can take.

Alan

Email: *** Email address is removed for privacy ***

AlanGoldstein1, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 sleep mode gets shut down

1. Windows 10 sleep mode gets shut down - Similar Threads - sleep mode gets

2. Windows 11 shuts down in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 shuts down in sleep mode: Hello. I am using Dell Latitude 7390 with Windows 22H2 OS Build 22621.1702. Windows system is fully updated among with all drivers via Dell Support Assist software. The problem is that when I put my PC into sleep mode - it shuts down. Things I tried:1. Power option ->...
  3. Windows 11 shuts down in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 shuts down in sleep mode: Hello. I am using Dell Latitude 7390 with Windows 22H2 OS Build 22621.1702. Windows system is fully updated among with all drivers via Dell Support Assist software. The problem is that when I put my PC into sleep mode - it shuts down. Things I tried:1. Power option ->...
  4. Computer shuts down while in sleep mode

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer shuts down while in sleep mode: I have an HP All-in-One 24 computer with Intel Core i5 . Recently, when I put the computer into sleep mode, later during the night the computer shuts down. I have also found that the computer does not go to sleep even though I have set the PC to sleep after 30 minutes. The...
  5. Windows 10 is shutting down after some time in sleep mode.

Windows 10 is shutting down after some time in sleep mode.: Sometimes, I put my laptop in sleep for a break. If I come back quickly enough, it turns on again and I can continue my work. But if I leave it for long enough, when I open my laptop, I find that it has been shut down and is now booting up. I can't quite say after how much...
  6. PC shutting down in sleep mode unexpectedly!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shutting down in sleep mode unexpectedly!: Windows 10 Pro | Version: 20H2 | Build: 19042.630 I am having a problem with Windows 10 Pro 20H2 - PC runs fine until putting it to sleep, it is shutting down unexpectedly when I put it in sleep mode. After 3-4 seconds of sleep, it just unexpectedly shut down. Windows Event...
  7. Windows 10 Sleep Mode Causes Shut Down

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Sleep Mode Causes Shut Down: Hello I recently downloaded the latest Windows 10 update via restart. Now, whenever I close my computer lid or press the Power Button to put the device to Sleep, every time I wake it up by opening the lid or pressing the Power Button again, it boots up as though it was...
  8. Sleep and Shut Down

Sleep and Shut Down: Using Windows 10. After last update, when I put my computer to sleep and then close the lid, it shuts itself down. Power settings are all as before the update.....I selected the option to have the computer go to sleep when the lid is closed. Anyone else having this...
  9. Laptop Getting shut down when in sleep mode

Laptop Getting shut down when in sleep mode: hi, there's been a little issue with my laptop's power settings, i suppose. My laptop gets shut down when i close my lid to put to sleep mode. however it doesn't gets shut down within 1 hour or so but gets shut after more than 4-5 hrs. this doesn't happen to my brothers...
  10. System shuts down when in sleep mode

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System shuts down when in sleep mode: I really am not sure where to even look. I upgraded from 8.1 to 10 and had no problems for a while until I began using sleep mode. About every night or two when in sleep mode, my system shuts down. I'm not here when it does so I don't see a blue screen and appear to have no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 power and sleep settings ignored