Windows 10: Windows 10 sleep problem.

Discus and support Windows 10 sleep problem. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Actually it's a wake from sleep problem. Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop with power options set to sleep when lid is closed. Quite frequently when lid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Baddog, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Baddog Win User

Windows 10 sleep problem.

Actually it's a wake from sleep problem. Lenovo Ideapad 300 laptop with power options set
    to sleep when lid is closed. Quite frequently when lid raised my desktop screen is there but
    taskbar is gone. It's set to auto-hide normally. Have to restart Windows and it then works.
    I've tried numerous things but because it's intermittent, you know how that goes.*sarc
    Any suggestions would be nice. Thanks. *Cool

:)

Baddog, Apr 21, 2017

2. Windows 10 login problem

Hi. I installed windows 10 on my friends computer, and his computer has a problem with overheating, so when I wanted to type his account details, the computer shut down. Then when I reopened it, is displays "Other User" and under are two columns, where
    it says to type the email and the password. I tried three different accounts and it says that the password is incorrect. Please, help!

Windows 10 login problem, Apr 21, 2017
  3. Windows 10 Problem

After I updated Windows 10 today as I was instructed, I can no longer get on the internet. My wifi no longer shows up to click on it. It was working fine until I allowed the install. I have tried restarting the HP Spectre x 369 laptop and the router,
    but this has not helped. (I am using a borrowed Apple computer to search for a solution.) I need help to get back online. Can anyone help or tell me who I might contact for help?

Problem with 10, Apr 21, 2017
  4. mQ573 Win User

What happens if you un-check Auto-hide? You can always check it back later and it will save you a restart until you find a solution.

mQ573, Apr 21, 2017
  5. Baddog Win User
    Thanks but makes no difference. Being a computer tech for 30 years it is still one of the most frustrating
    problems for me or a customer when any problem is intermittent and can't be reproduced consistently.
    If I close my lid right now it goes to sleep. If I raise it the taskbar will probably be there. But so many times
    it has been in sleep mode for a couple or several hours the taskbar may or may not be there. This is such
    a nitpick annoyance but being on the perfectionist side I feel I have to see what makes it click or fail.
    I mentioned I had to restart to regain but can also cntl. alt, del and from Task Manager sign off and back on
    and that restores taskbar also. Weird. I love weird. *Wink
    Thanks again. *Cool

Baddog, Apr 21, 2017
  6. mQ573 Win User
    I feel your pain. Really *Devil

mQ573, Apr 21, 2017
  7. Baddog Win User
    Quick update. Seems workaround of logout, close lid and it sleeps. Open a few hours later, sign in and
    taskbar is there. I use this lappy like a desktop so I never go mobile with it. I got it to fail a coup;e times
    earlier and, who knows, it may even fail again now. I'm leaving right now, kiss it good night and let it sleep
    until I return around midnight. If it's still working then I'll most assuredly be positive it may still fail tomorrow. *Wink

OK, just got home, 0030 hours, lifted my lid and entered my pswd. Taskbar was there. Good enuff.
    Guess we'll mark this post closed until FUBAR again. *ThumbsGoodnight!! *Sleep

Baddog, Apr 22, 2017
  8. Baddog Win User

FYI: I did not want to sign out every time I closed the lid to sleep mode. Just funny that way.
    I went into command prompt admin and ran powercfg -h off. That automatically disabled fast startup.
    It has not failed again yesterday or today. I can live with this now. *Cool

Baddog, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 sleep problem. - Similar Threads - sleep problem

2. Problem waking PC from sleep on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem waking PC from sleep on Win 11: A few months ago I bought this pre-built PC:https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-7700-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6533252.p?skuId=6533252For some reason I can't get it to wake from sleep mode. The fans/lights...
  3. Problem waking PC from sleep on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem waking PC from sleep on Win 11: A few months ago I bought this pre-built PC:https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-7700-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6533252.p?skuId=6533252For some reason I can't get it to wake from sleep mode. The fans/lights...
  4. Wi-Fi connectivity problem after PC wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connectivity problem after PC wakes from sleep: Thanks in advance for any help solving a problem which is now about one month old.After my PC wakes from sleep, my Wi-Fi connection typically but not always takes 10-15 minutes to work or, if I need to get started for the day, I simply reboot. All other devices using the same...
  5. Wi-Fi connectivity problem after PC wakes from sleep

Wi-Fi connectivity problem after PC wakes from sleep: Thanks in advance for any help solving a problem which is now about one month old.After my PC wakes from sleep, my Wi-Fi connection typically but not always takes 10-15 minutes to work or, if I need to get started for the day, I simply reboot. All other devices using the same...
  6. sleep problem on MSI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sleep problem on MSI: When i close the lid and open it back, the computer restarts. Nowadays it doesnt turn on either without electricity.It holds charge and charges. This happens when i close the lid.I am using windows11 msi katana 15. I got the computer on september 2023.I had made disk clean...
  7. sleep problem on MSI

sleep problem on MSI: When i close the lid and open it back, the computer restarts. Nowadays it doesnt turn on either without electricity.It holds charge and charges. This happens when i close the lid.I am using windows11 msi katana 15. I got the computer on september 2023.I had made disk clean...
  8. Problem with sleep mode in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with sleep mode in Windows 11.: Since the most recent Windows 11 update, my laptop has been going into sleep mode after I stop using the keyboard for 1 minute. I have the “screen and sleep” settings set to 30 minutes for “on battery power” and 1 hour for “plugged in,” and the “power mode” is set to...
  9. Problem with sleep mode in Windows 11.

Problem with sleep mode in Windows 11.: Since the most recent Windows 11 update, my laptop has been going into sleep mode after I stop using the keyboard for 1 minute. I have the “screen and sleep” settings set to 30 minutes for “on battery power” and 1 hour for “plugged in,” and the “power mode” is set to...
  10. Iota laptop sleep mode problem

Iota laptop sleep mode problem: My Iota laptop running Windows 11 will now not come out of sleep mode. I now have to hold the power key until the laptop shuts down, then i restart it. Can anyone suggest any solutions? Thanks...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win 10 laptop closed caldigit ts3

2. win 10 ideapad 320 sleep mode 2018