Windows 10: Windows 10 Sleep Problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Sleep Problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; My PC Windows 10 monitor goes to sleep after 2 min. Power & Sleep setting adjustment and powercfg.exe did not help. I reinstalled the Windows 10 but no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Kambiz_901, Jul 31, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Sleep Problem

My PC Windows 10 monitor goes to sleep after 2 min. Power & Sleep setting adjustment and powercfg.exe did not help. I reinstalled the Windows 10 but no result. I ran the power efficiency diagnostic and it says: Power PolicyWindows 10 Sleep Problem :pCI Express ASPM is disabled Plugged In. How to enable it? If enabled, does it fix my problem?

:)

Kambiz_901, Jul 31, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 31, 2021
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jul 31, 2021
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows 10 Sleep Problem

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 31, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Sleep Problem

1. Windows 10 Sleep Problem - Similar Threads - Sleep Problem

2. Problem waking PC from sleep on Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem waking PC from sleep on Win 11: A few months ago I bought this pre-built PC:https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-7700-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6533252.p?skuId=6533252For some reason I can't get it to wake from sleep mode. The fans/lights...
  3. Problem waking PC from sleep on Win 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem waking PC from sleep on Win 11: A few months ago I bought this pre-built PC:https://www.bestbuy.com/site/cyberpowerpc-gamer-supreme-gaming-desktop-amd-ryzen-7-7700-16gb-memory-nvidia-geforce-rtx-3070-1tb-ssd-white/6533252.p?skuId=6533252For some reason I can't get it to wake from sleep mode. The fans/lights...
  4. Wi-Fi connectivity problem after PC wakes from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi connectivity problem after PC wakes from sleep: Thanks in advance for any help solving a problem which is now about one month old.After my PC wakes from sleep, my Wi-Fi connection typically but not always takes 10-15 minutes to work or, if I need to get started for the day, I simply reboot. All other devices using the same...
  5. Wi-Fi connectivity problem after PC wakes from sleep

Wi-Fi connectivity problem after PC wakes from sleep: Thanks in advance for any help solving a problem which is now about one month old.After my PC wakes from sleep, my Wi-Fi connection typically but not always takes 10-15 minutes to work or, if I need to get started for the day, I simply reboot. All other devices using the same...
  6. sleep problem on MSI

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sleep problem on MSI: When i close the lid and open it back, the computer restarts. Nowadays it doesnt turn on either without electricity.It holds charge and charges. This happens when i close the lid.I am using windows11 msi katana 15. I got the computer on september 2023.I had made disk clean...
  7. sleep problem on MSI

sleep problem on MSI: When i close the lid and open it back, the computer restarts. Nowadays it doesnt turn on either without electricity.It holds charge and charges. This happens when i close the lid.I am using windows11 msi katana 15. I got the computer on september 2023.I had made disk clean...
  8. Problem with sleep mode in Windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with sleep mode in Windows 11.: Since the most recent Windows 11 update, my laptop has been going into sleep mode after I stop using the keyboard for 1 minute. I have the “screen and sleep” settings set to 30 minutes for “on battery power” and 1 hour for “plugged in,” and the “power mode” is set to...
  9. Problem with sleep mode in Windows 11.

Problem with sleep mode in Windows 11.: Since the most recent Windows 11 update, my laptop has been going into sleep mode after I stop using the keyboard for 1 minute. I have the “screen and sleep” settings set to 30 minutes for “on battery power” and 1 hour for “plugged in,” and the “power mode” is set to...
  10. Iota laptop sleep mode problem

Iota laptop sleep mode problem: My Iota laptop running Windows 11 will now not come out of sleep mode. I now have to hold the power key until the laptop shuts down, then i restart it. Can anyone suggest any solutions? Thanks...