Windows 10: Windows 10 sleeps my laptop display and my two external displays (one from hdmi, another...

Discus and support Windows 10 sleeps my laptop display and my two external displays (one from hdmi, another... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Sometimes I have to leave my desk for a minutes, and when I come, around 5-10 minutes, all the screens are "off", I move my mouse or keyboard and only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Riadkalil, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 sleeps my laptop display and my two external displays (one from hdmi, another...

Sometimes I have to leave my desk for a minutes, and when I come, around 5-10 minutes, all the screens are "off", I move my mouse or keyboard and only main principal screen turns on, I put my password, and surprise, everything is again in main screen, and minimized most of the time, I have to put again around 6 windows in half screen mode on each screen, and thats a bit difficult if you have some other words, excels, photoshop, and etc... I have turned suspend in 5 hours or something like that, same as hibernation, I have everything to "performance", but I dont know if im just forgetting something, please help with this issue guys, I want my laptop ALWAYS wake up when I use it as desktop and plugged, is there a way? SUPER BIG THABKS in advance for who want to help me..

submitted by /u/Riadkalil
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Riadkalil, Aug 30, 2020
  2. delpi767 Win User

No display on laptop's external monitor-Monitor recognized but blank

After the recent Windows 10 update, my wife's laptop no longer displays on the external monitor. All was well before the update.

I am comfortable that Windows sees the monitor because clicking on Display Settings shows two displays. If I unplug the HDMI cable, only one display is shown.

I have confirmed that the monitor works by trying it with another laptop. I have also changed the HDMI cable between the laptop and the external monitor.

Device manager reports that I have the latest display driver installed.

I would appreciate any and all suggestions.

delpi767, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Hdmi external display connection not working

Hi after 1903 windows 10 update i lost connection to my HDMI for external display from my laptop before update my laptop hdmi display connection works but after 1903 update it sudden happen I do everything like change hdmi cable, uninstalling drivers and
    reinstall and etc but nothing works it's been almost 1 year now my windows have latest 1909 version but still hdmi external display won't works for me even same problem my 2 friends also have.

Syed Ali Zamin Shah, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Windows 10 sleeps my laptop display and my two external displays (one from hdmi, another...

Laptop display question

Confusing statement! You want to change the display on your laptop that died?

Is that correct?

How do you know its the display that's bad?

Just google "how to change display on a acer 5745"

Should get you to step by step instructions. But first make sure its the display that's bad

Jetster, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 sleeps my laptop display and my two external displays (one from hdmi, another...

1. Windows 10 sleeps my laptop display and my two external displays (one from hdmi, another... - Similar Threads - sleeps laptop display

2. My external monitor constantly steals display from my laptop display, then disconnects...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My external monitor constantly steals display from my laptop display, then disconnects...: It's a brand new monitor Dell U4021QW. I;m fairloy sure my Intel Iris Plus graphics doesn't support the full resolution in anything but 30hz, but my assumption is it's try 60hz and failing because i got a warning on the monitor about input timings. but i just can't change it...
  3. My external monitor constantly steals display from my laptop display, then disconnects...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My external monitor constantly steals display from my laptop display, then disconnects...: It's a brand new monitor Dell U4021QW. I;m fairloy sure my Intel Iris Plus graphics doesn't support the full resolution in anything but 30hz, but my assumption is it's try 60hz and failing because i got a warning on the monitor about input timings. but i just can't change it...
  4. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  5. Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *

Intel Display Audio HDMI External Display - No Audio *: My external display audio was working fine until recently, now I cannot get the audio to work when I select it. It shows sounds are being played properly, but the audio is silent. I've tried sfc /scannow I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling, rebooting. Nothing will work....
  6. External Monitor Couldn't Display From My Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External Monitor Couldn't Display From My Laptop: Hi, I've a problem.I've connected my displayport from my laptop through thunderbolt adaptor but my external monitor shows that there isn't any signal.My laptop detected the monitor but the monitor doesn'tCan someone help to fix my problem?Thanks...
  7. External Monitor Couldn't Display From My Laptop

External Monitor Couldn't Display From My Laptop: Hi, I've a problem.I've connected my displayport from my laptop through thunderbolt adaptor but my external monitor shows that there isn't any signal.My laptop detected the monitor but the monitor doesn'tCan someone help to fix my problem?Thanks...
  8. two tv's display from one laptop

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    two tv's display from one laptop: How can I make my two TV's view the same thing from my laptop by using wi-fi without HDMI cord? I can get one to work, but not both of them. 159184
  9. two tv's display from one laptop

in Windows 10 Support
    two tv's display from one laptop: How can I make my two TV's view the same thing from my laptop by using wi-fi without HDMI cord? I can get one to work, but not both of them. 159184
  10. Using two external displays with a laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    Using two external displays with a laptop: I have a laptop with Windows 10 and Intel HD 4000 graphics card. Can I connect two external monitors and turn off my main laptop display, so I can extend the screens on the two external displays and not use the main laptop screen?....