Windows 10: Windows 10 slideshow instead of windows 10 desktop picture after clean install

Discus and support Windows 10 slideshow instead of windows 10 desktop picture after clean install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why/how does my computer display a slideshow of pictures from previous install, but with no pictures in the folder, much less a slideshow folder after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ilkhgs, Aug 14, 2019.

1. ilkhgs Win User

Windows 10 slideshow instead of windows 10 desktop picture after clean install

Why/how does my computer display a slideshow of pictures from previous install, but with no pictures in the folder, much less a slideshow folder after a clean install? I does this always, and I am confused.

:)

ilkhgs, Aug 14, 2019
  2. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 14, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Aug 14, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 slideshow instead of windows 10 desktop picture after clean install - Similar Threads - slideshow instead desktop

2. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  3. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture: I need help with this because my wallpaper keeps changing because of the theme, I can't select the picture I want on the theme. Can I select a picture from a slideshow on a theme in Windows 10?...
  4. How to make a theme not turn into a slideshow but instead a picture

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Activation after clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Activation after clean install: Hi, i've just done a clean install of Windows 10, and im using the old key that i had but now it's giving me error code 0x803f7001. According to the FAQ it means that the key doesnt exist but that's weird because it did activate before? Not sure how i can solve this....
  6. Windows Home instead of Pro after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Home instead of Pro after clean install: Hi,I had a couple of issues with my Windows installation and repair didn't work, so I decided to do a clean installation of my Windows Pro, which had a digital license showing in my MS account. I reinstalled from an USB media and I was quite baffled when I figured out it had...
  7. March updates disabled picture slideshow in Windows 10

March updates disabled picture slideshow in Windows 10: I use my own pictures as a slideshow screensaver. The cumulative March updates disabled the slideshow. I can only put up a single picture. Personalization is working OK and I've checked the settings in the Control Panel and they're correct. Anyone having this problem?...
  8. Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture

Desktop Slideshow with a backround picture: I would like to use a picture from the Hubble Space Telescope and set that as my desktop back round. On that I would like to have a slideshow showing pictures of my grandkids : . Can this be done? Thanks...
  9. Windows 10 slideshow stops changing pictures after sleep

Windows 10 slideshow stops changing pictures after sleep: After computer startup, the slideshow works fine, and changes the pictures every x minutes. However, when it wakes from sleep, the picture no longer changes -- the picture that was displayed when it was put to sleep now displays forever. Windows 10 Build 1809 with all...
  10. Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10

Desktop Slideshow Not Working In Windows 10: [ATTACH] i install this software and make the slide show not working.. how to fix it without uninstall it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-slideshow-not-working-in-windows-10/2fbe5a12-a870-424e-8d66-da5213789d0d