Windows 10: Windows 10 slow after deleting net framework

Discus and support Windows 10 slow after deleting net framework in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, Im on an HP PC with about what it seems like 15 Net Framework apps on my pc, so I delete about 5. In seconds, my computer gets unbearably slow to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Alive_Command_8241, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Windows 10 slow after deleting net framework

So, Im on an HP PC with about what it seems like 15 Net Framework apps on my pc, so I delete about 5. In seconds, my computer gets unbearably slow to the point where I have to restart it. After restarting it, the hp screen is stuck for a good while while windows loads, it loaded and it took me 5 tries to get into windows, as the login said hello for too long and timed out. I remember I have a restore point so I try to go to that. My computer is so slow it wont even load the restore point UI after 20 minutes, any help?

submitted by /u/Alive_Command_8241
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Alive_Command_8241, Nov 30, 2020

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Nov 30, 2020
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 slow after deleting net framework

Microsoft .Net Framework

.NET Framework is part of the Windows Vista/7 shell. If you deleted registry entries pertaining to the .NET Framework, you'll probably have to reinstall Windows.

Again, those error messages aren't .NET, it's some poorly coded application coded for .NET that starts on system startup that is crashing. Seeing as FireFox is the only app to have sqlite, I suspect it, or a component thereof, is the guilty party.

FordGT90Concept, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 slow after deleting net framework

1. Windows 10 slow after deleting net framework - Similar Threads - slow deleting net

2. Net framework

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net framework: Hi .When I go to update and securty to update win10 pro for check .When I press check for update . Showing me 2 update 1 for Microsoft defender antivirus and one for net framework .Microsoft defender antivirus installing And net framework showing install square so I have to...
  3. .NET framework

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET framework: First of all, I want to use my ps4 controller to play something. I must use DS4 programme for this. I installed the programme successfully. But, when I open the programme, it gives an error that says you must install ".NET ". Although, I install the .NET framework it gave...
  4. net framework

in Windows 10 Customization
    net framework: Hi everyone, I'm installing the .net framework in windows 10, but the problem shows "net framework 4.8 is not supported on this operating system". please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/dc7042ba-38ad-4c2a-b795-610aff6e34b1
  5. net framework

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    net framework: does my windows 10 not support the net framework web installer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/daa8b145-cd2e-41bb-a7c1-e233342f966f
  6. .net framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework: are all previous versions of net framework required before downloading the latest version https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework/1b2b9e20-e8ba-4095-8a08-2924445e5836
  7. .net framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .net framework: My registry editor is showing that only version 4.0 of the net framework is installed on my system but when I run the net framework setup it says this version is already installed. Please help me with the same...
  8. .NET framework

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    .NET framework: in the screen shot you'll see a partial filled box for the .NET framework / (yep, the obvious is about to bite me). After doing research on this ".NET framework" I am no closer to understanding just WTH it is, used for, if I NEED it, should I mark the box with a complete X...
  9. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, In my win 10 1803 system are installed .Net 4.5 and .Net 4.5 classic. While looking into the MS update catalog, found this KB4502563 which is an update to .Net 4.8. Shell I install .Net 4.8 first or ignore the update and remain with 4.5 version already installed....
  10. Net Framework

Net Framework: Hello, I do not know when or how this .Net Framework was installed. It is not listed in the installed programs. (The only user is me) Found it in two places: 1. C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET 2. a. C:/Users/.NET v4.5 2. b. C:/Users/.Net v4.5 Classic Searching the internet I found...