Windows 10: Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update

Discus and support Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Since I updated windows 10 on November 9th, I have experienced a slow/laggy windows 10. Symptoms include... 1. App's take longer to start.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LukeO35, Nov 17, 2020.

1. LukeO35 Win User

Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update

Hello

Since I updated windows 10 on November 9th, I have experienced a slow/laggy windows 10. Symptoms include...

1. App's take longer to start.

2. Music is distorted.

3. Text is slow/inconsistent to appear when typing.

4. When attempting a restart, it goes to the standard blue screen with restarting for 5 minutes. After that it goes to a blue screen with a stop code and includes DRIVER_POWER_STATE_FAILURE

Since then I have updated all other drivers on the PC and still have the issue.

One thing to note is that the issue disappears after the PC has been on for 40 or so minutes and when it restarts after a blue screen, it runs fine with problems.

:)

LukeO35, Nov 17, 2020
  2. Roan T Win User

Blue Screen

Hi,

Blue screens could be caused by problems with your computer’s hardware or with its driver. Still, we
    would like to know more about the issue. Please clarify the following:

• Did you get a STOP code?
    • Did you install any hardware or driver recently?

For basic troubleshooting steps to resolve blue screen errors, we suggest checking out this
    article and simply follow the steps.

Feel free to contact us if you need further help.

Roan T, Nov 17, 2020
  3. Computer Freezes Then Blue Screen

Hello,

A stop error (also called a "blue screen" error) can occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly. These errors can be caused by both hardware and software issues.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the make and model of your device?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the steps on this article
    on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors on Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update

Blue screen issue on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand your concern and will help you with the issue.

To begin with troubleshooting I would like you to answer the following question:

• Could you please provide the make/model of your laptop?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting
    in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

AmritaBhattacharjee1709, Nov 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update

1. Windows 10 slow and blue screen after recent update - Similar Threads - slow blue screen

2. Laptop slow again! after recent Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop slow again! after recent Windows 10 updates: Every time some some updates of Windows 10 are installed, my laptop becomes slow. The last time it happened Oct 2020, it eased out gradually & the laptop was workable again. Now with further new updates a few days ago approx 14th of Nov, the problem has re-occurred. Any...
  3. Windows 10 workstation running slow after recent update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 workstation running slow after recent update.: Hello Most of my Windows 10 workstation are running very slow after recent updates from Microsoft. Increasing the memory doesn't seem to solve the issue. Will be grateful if you can assist...
  4. Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates II

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates II: my laptop comes to a crawl every so often and it appears so do millions of others when windows 10 has an update in the tube. even worse - you can't turn off the automatic updates. at least it'd be nice to manually apply these updates every week or so. the screen freezes...
  5. Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Different blue screen of death after recent windows 10 update: Unfixable blue screen of death... After the new update, the update got rid of my sound drivers for some reason. I troubleshot it many times but unfortunately, I didn't have any luck. I needed to reinstall it manually but here's where the problems come. I installed the right...
  6. Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.

Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.: Yet again Windows installs a regular uodate, and it slows my laptop down to the point that every click, in any program, takes minutes to respond. Thanks...
  7. Blue screen after recent update KB4493464

Blue screen after recent update KB4493464: Image 1 Windows forced update KB4493464 Info: Here is the Blue-screen report. Image 2 Here is the Drop box of the .dmp → .dmp folder Dump File Crash Time Bug Check String Bug Check Code Parameter 1 Parameter 2 Parameter 3 Parameter 4 Caused By Driver Caused...
  8. Blue screen after recent update.

Blue screen after recent update.: Image 1 Windows forced update KB4493464 without my official permission. Win. 10 just does what ever it wants. Might as well have a phone number for MC to ask them permission to use their computer. *ring .. ring.. Hello hi just woke up and like to use this supposedly MY PC...
  9. Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update

Blue screen crashes after recent W10 update: Around the time of the last W10 update installation, I have been getting frequent Blue screen crashes and auto restart (Kernel Mode Heap Corruption). [ATTACH] Despite spending many hours trying to identify, so far I have failed to find a culprit. I have now collected the...
  10. Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.

Laptop is slow after recent Windows 10 Updates.: Hi, ive posted similar issues before, so this is just some feedback about Windows 10 updates. Yet again Windows installs a regular uodate, and it slows my laptop down to the point that every click, in any program, takes minutes to respond. Will Microsoft ever listen to...